fbpx

ADDED to Store

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone ADDED to Store

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Angie
    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

When I saw I think it said there was 12? SO maybe 15 or 20? I’m not sure when I caught them. I was too busy adding them in my cart and checking out before it said “your cart is empty” 😳

That’s about what I figured – I’m glad we caught them! I’m really glad to get one – they look a lot like a cat that I had when I was young who met a very tragic end 🙁 This will be a nice way to remember him 🙂

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Griffinlover wrote:

We should all post pics of our flap cats and see how they are all different 🙂

Agreed! I’m hoping for one of the more covered, stripy ones as opposed to the spotty ones. Maybe we will get to trade around? 😀

I agree! I’d love one of the more orange ones, but they’re all beautiful! I’ll definitely get pics when it arrives.

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Griffinlover wrote:

We should all post pics of our flap cats and see how they are all different 🙂

Agreed! I’m hoping for one of the more covered, stripy ones as opposed to the spotty ones. Maybe we will get to trade around? 😀

I want a stripy one as well. My Moms stray kitty Mr.Whiskers is white with orange spots and a striped tail. It would be fun to have a Kitty trade day! 😀

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Ladycat_Rainleaf wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

When I saw I think it said there was 12? SO maybe 15 or 20? I’m not sure when I caught them. I was too busy adding them in my cart and checking out before it said “your cart is empty” 😳

That’s about what I figured – I’m glad we caught them! I’m really glad to get one – they look a lot like a cat that I had when I was young who met a very tragic end 🙁 This will be a nice way to remember him 🙂

Awww… I’m sorry to hear that. I have a very similar story with one that looks like that too, hence whay I was hoping for one.

Then, if they have grey & white ones like that they will look like our new baby, Jet. 😉

*sigh* Okay, shift’s over again. I gotta to go home and celebrate! 😀 I hope the Orientals hold out till Thursday or Friday. *crosses fingers*

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I was actually refreshing as they came on and there were 20. I hit refresh again and the “out of stock for the orientals” had a number. There were 20 of them too. I went to “back in stock” and there were only 4 fledglings.

Lokie
        Participant

Wow, congrats to those who snagged one 🙂 They are very pretty; I can’t wait to see photos.

Angie
          Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Ladycat_Rainleaf wrote:

Awww… I’m sorry to hear that. I have a very similar story with one that looks like that too, hence whay I was hoping for one.

Aw, thanks…I’m sorry to hear about your kitty as well – I’m glad you were able to get one of these Flap Cats, too. They make such beautiful tributes!

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Then, if they have grey & white ones like that they will look like our new baby, Jet. 😉

Ah, Jet sounds like a cutie! I have nine cats at the moment, so I’m probably going to have to wait for PYOs in order to recreate all of them 😀

Rusti
            Participant

asdhfjekwalht!!!

I missed the oriental again!!!

I love that expletive, Rusti! Congrats to everyone who scored a new Flapcat!

AAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHH!

chrisherself
              Participant

I missed them AGAIN 🙄 🙄 🙄

I was out for 3 hours with my mom, taking a break from my shut-in routine. WHY? I want to cry right now.

Jodi
                Participant

Argh! I missed the flapcats. If anyone gets theirs and does not like it, let me know.

Azurielle
                  Participant

WAAAHHH!!! Missed the Fledgelings again, and the Flapcats!!! :shout:

Keeper of the Fledgings

did I miss a second batch of flap cats from this morrning??? or are these still the ones that popped up last night (monday) that you guys are talking about????…gee wiz Ive been checking since 8:00 am my time 🙁

lamortefille
                    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Congrats everyone and congrats to me too! Thanks for the heads up lamorte!! 😀

You’re welcome! 😀

If I wasn’t holding out for Keeper PYOs I would buy one D:

Amethyst Hatchies are baaaaaaaaack! https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=287&cat=56&page=1 21 of them as of 9:40am mountain time <3

www.nakaseart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.