fbpx

Accident- UPDATE– MY CAR IS TOTALLED

Home Forums Miscellany Community Accident- UPDATE– MY CAR IS TOTALLED

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Dragon Master wrote:

yeah but $50 each for 10 cars to find the one you want is $500 from the down payment you can make.

You would only inspect the one you chose to buy… not every car you look at. And the Carfax subscription is unlimited searches.

Bob

KoishiiKitty wrote:

what highway was it DM? oh sheesh that bites hard. We have been having some interesting wheather lately, have we ever had a year where it has rained so consistantly for so long?

El Nino years are MUCH heavier rains. I was heading home North bound on 5 just about to enter Stockton just above the Charter Way Exit

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

oh sheesh. it is a good thing it was not nore cars involved DX

Bob

I’m going to try and get a Honda Civic. I need a car that is reliable and fuel effecient. I still have OT not as much as before but some and my bonus check coming in 2 1/2 weeks. I should have a nice down payment. I might have to put a couple other payments off a bit. Sorry Kyrin Mama will have to be put on hold for a couple weeks

Bob

well now the insurance company for the guy I hit is trying to say that many cars drove by him and did not hit him so I’m partly to blame.
              I HATE insurance companies!!! they are there to collect their money but not to pay out when they need to

Dragon Master wrote:

well now the insurance company for the guy I hit is trying to say that many cars drove by him nad did not hit him so i’mpartly to blame.
              I HATE insurance companies!!! they are there to collect their money but not to pay out when they need to

I’d tell him to get a lawyer if he insists on this tact. And call your insurance agent and inform him/her that they need to deal with this pile of manure immediately. Also, did you get a police report? that may be critical.

Good luck, and if necessary get a lawyer.

Kyrin

Jasmine
              Participant

Aw, that sucks DM. Sue their butts!!

Bob

I might have to

Andrea
                  Participant

Get a lawyer and make sure you tell him how bad your neck and back hurts!
                    No way it’s any part your fault if his car was over the line.
                    Insurance companies are notorious for trying to get out of paying.
                    Your best bet is to lawyer up and go see a doctor. This will scare the insurance company and they’ll want to close the case asap…
                    Did you get a police report and were you cited for anything?
                    I’ll ask my hubby (Sheriff) what he says.

Bob

I was not cited for anything and I do not think he was either. I hope to have teh police report by the end of the week.
                      My paycheck today was also much lower then I thought it would be so I will not have as much to put down on a car

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.