fbpx

About the new metallic eyes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody About the new metallic eyes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

I’d like to see them all around! Production, Ebay and PYO’s! They are NEAT!!!

Lokie
      Participant

If they are archival, then sure, I’d like to see them as an option for PYOs and on some Limited & Production pieces. Since some Ebay pieces already have the special reflective eyes (dichroic?) to set them apart, I don’t see why the metallic eyes need to be exclusive to Ebay pieces as well. Give the production and PYOs some love too. I just don’t want to see metallic eyes on everything!

Maria
        Participant

I really like ’em, but it would depend on the sculpt for me.

Nicole
          Participant

I would also like to see them on the pieces they work for. It would be nice to choose eye colors an sparkly/ no sparkly for certain pieces also like we’ve done for poads in the past, although I realize how much extra work that is I still think it would be neat 🙂

Skigod377
            Participant

Wow, those silver eyes are wicked! 😮

yolanda
              Participant

VERY PERTY !!!! i would so love to see those eyes on both production,limited and on the PYO dragons ! Especially in a purple or pink color squeek* squeek* squeek*

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Secretly, I’m going to be a little miffed if the Silver Mother on ebay stays this low with those eyes. I had to pay an arm and a leg for mine it has regular eyes. *sigh* I guess that’s kind of mean of me to say I guess, but I so wish mine had eyes like this one. 🙄 I suppose I should be happy I have a Limited production mother griffin at all. *shuts eyes* I DON’T see those eyes! I DON’T see those eyes!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I voted for the first option. I think they look beautiful!

Adaneth
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Secretly, I’m going to be a little miffed if the Silver Mother on ebay stays this low with those eyes. I had to pay an arm and a leg for mine it has regular eyes. *sigh* I guess that’s kind of mean of me to say I guess, but I so wish mine had eyes like this one. 🙄 I suppose I should be happy I have a Limited production mother griffin at all. *shuts eyes* I DON’T see those eyes! I DON’T see those eyes!

I’m sure she won’t stay low ’cause I wanna win this one! 😆

Skigod377
                    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Its not mean. I think its understandable. 😀 Its like when I paid so much for my gruella uni then found out something very similar was going to be made production. Its like gambling sometimes… at least the COA and sketch make it worth it. Personally, I love the eyes on this girl but the rest of her is just too busy. I want one with a little less flash.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Yea I guess. It is like a gamble actually. That’s a good way to describe it, but sometimes these are the things that make me wanna fold 🙄 I guess it’s happened to just about everyone at one time or another though.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                        Participant

LOL “Fold”. yeah, I have been frustrated a time or two.

Oh, I ran into the girl who bought your cinnamon pearl SK. She is over here in Speicher, too, and your name came up. It was weird talking about forum folks with another troopie in uniform. 😀

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/17/!Bq8f0mwCGk~$(KGrHqQOKkQEu,-9k2VUBL)jr3D6Y!~~_3.JPG[/img]

I love this silvery color, because (to me at least) it appears to have just a hint of blue in it making it very close to me and my son’s eye color.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Oh, I ran into the girl who bought your cinnamon pearl SK. She is over here in Speicher, too, and your name came up. It was weird talking about forum folks with another troopie in uniform. 😀

Meh? Not me my friend. I’ve never owned a Secret Keeper other then a Peacock one from the store. They must have been thinking of someone else.

Oh man…. and did you SEE what that griffin ended at? 🙄 Gah! I paid double for mine. 🙄
                              *sigh*

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Meh? Not me my friend. I’ve never owned a Secret Keeper other then a Peacock one from the store. They must have been thinking of someone else.

Oh man…. and did you SEE what that griffin ended at? 🙄 Gah! I paid double for mine. 🙄
                                *sigh*
                                Huh. I could have sworn she said Drag0n. You know… maybe she meant Frozen. She’s new. Sorry! And sorry about the low price on the griffin.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.