fbpx

About the new metallic eyes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody About the new metallic eyes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/17/!Bq8f0mwCGk~$(KGrHqQOKkQEu,-9k2VUBL)jr3D6Y!~~_3.JPG[/img]
      [img]http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!Bq,f3Zg!mk~$(KGrHqQOKkYEu,BR54KwBLvnpHpCV!~~_12.JPG[/img]

Melody, I must say those new metallic eyes are something else.
      They give depth and a realistic look to them. 🙂
      Personally I don’t like blue in anything except in butterflies birds and flowers, but those blue metallic eyes I would go for!
      Will you eventualy use the metallic eyes for the regular production pieces?

I’m doing a poll to view your opinions. You can select up to two choices if you want and can change your vote anytime. 😉
      Please add why you made that choice

BDW
      Participant

BDW
        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I wish my Silver Bengal Griffin had those eyes 🙄 Bah!

I love the new metallic eyes. I would love them for production, limited production if not regular production is fine too and Most def PYOs! SO COOL! I couldn’t pick two choices though. PYOS!!!! LTD PRODUCTION PLEEEESE!

retracted

Adaneth
          Participant

I’d love to see them as an option for PYOs, and on some eBay auctions and some LPs–but not all, because there’s probably people who prefer the regular eyes. More variety is a wonderful thing! 🙂

BDW
            Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Oh, I really like them!

Me too. Very much!
              I can’t wait to see them in green and even brown. 🙂

frozendragon
              Participant

they’d be great on the PYO phoenix.. whenever it finally made it through without holes..

Pam

Blackdesertwind wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I love the new metallic eyes. I would love them for production, limited production if not regular production is fine too and Most def PYOs! SO COOL! I couldn’t pick two choices though. PYOS!!!! LTD PRODUCTION PLEEEESE!

My Silver Bengal Griffin chick is at Windstone right now for painting and I wish he had those blue metallic eyes instaid of regular ones. He does have blue eyes and I don’t like him because of that but I’m stuck with it. 🙄
                  So I understand you completely

Why don’t you offer to trade with someone?

BDW
                  Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

retracted

Why don’t you offer to trade with someone?
                    I did but no one replied…it’s ok I do like his body alot! 🙂

BDW
                    Participant

frozendragon wrote:

they’d be great on the PYO phoenix.. whenever it finally made it through without holes..

8) Oh yes! Please Melody! I want green or straw eyes for my PYO phoenix and green metallic would look great!

I want to see them on everything and anything. But not on EVERY piece. If that makes sense. As an option for PYO’s but not the only option, and on the occasional regular production pieces, ebay, yadda yadda. I love the eyes, they are so COOL! 😀

WOW!!! These eyes make the sculptures that much more detailed, realistic and magical! I can’t WAIT for them to be on dragons!
                      LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! 😀

Anonymous

I’ve said it before here on the forum boards……..

WOW!

BDW
                        Participant

I was looking again at the griffin pictured with the blue metallic eye and it reminded me of blue jeans. :shrug:
                          I like blue jeans 🙂

Apari
                          Participant

Love them! I would go for 1 of 2 choices I think. #1 put them on test paints or ebay items to make them THAT much more special. Or #2 put them on everything! 8)

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

I’d love to see them on production pieces and as a choice for the PYO eyes 😉 . I’m not sure they would work for every sculpt, but it still would be nice if everyone had a chance to get a sculpt with them. If they were only on special ebay items, this would not be the case.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.