fbpx

A little by me

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion A little by me

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

jackid55 wrote:

I think they are beautiful! Especially the airbrushed ones. I thought you said you were just learning? 😉 They are really good, Mi. You need to give yourself more credit.

oh,how sweet Ms.Jacki.Coming from you,that puts a big,bright smile on my face. 😀 I am learning to airbrush by trial and error,this was number six I did.The fine detail work…that is another story 😀 When I go over my lead sketches,I don’t like them anymore.I lose so much detail when I paint them…must get better,note to self 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

megamibabe16
      Participant

Very nice work. I really like the fourth picture.

Bodine
        Participant

megamibabe16 wrote:

[=#BF80FF]Very nice work. I really like the fourth picture.
          Hi,thanks.The Angel?She is HUGE! The canvas was so big,I had to bring the van.A friend paid $100.00 for the canvas it was that big.I like to do big ones,walls even. 🙂

Bodine
          Participant

So many talented people here.Wc,are you willing to part with the wizard in your thread?I like sketches….can’t you tell?

For someone who is ‘just learning’, you sure do look professional to me! Very lovely!

bodine6127 wrote:

So many talented people here.Wc,are you willing to part with the wizard in your thread?I like sketches….can’t you tell?

I love black and white myself. Pen and ink and lead drawing are two of my favorite things to do. I can’t let you have him yet, he still isn’t done (But If/when I finish him you can have first dibs how’s that?)! But I do have something else I can send to you that I KNOW you will like! I just ran across it today, and I have 2 of them I did (I work funny, and always keep a template sketch of all my pen and inks. That way I don’t have to erase the pencil lines after I ink it. So, the template sits under the ink paper until I get the basic outline done. 8) ). I can’t post a pic here though…It would be considered fan art I suppose. 😈 Although I can post a pic of another template I have on hand. It’s a howling wolf.

I put the pic of the wolf template in my thread on this topic so I wouldn’t clog your wonderful thread with my works. 😉
            I am supposed to eventually do a full wall mural on my mother’s breezeway. She can’t keep it clean anymore with so many birds…I am afraid she is gong to have to thin down her menagery. 🙁 I know the birds wouldn’t make it here…Not the cockatiels or parakeets. Maybe the conures, but the cats would learn those birds can bite chunks out of them. Although, I don’t think Scott would like it much. 🙄

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.