fbpx

A Frenchie just want to say hello

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area A Frenchie just want to say hello

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone, I’m from France, but I live in Quebec, for only 3 months but I hope live here forever. Excuse me for very bad english, I’m working on. So the important, I fall in love for Windstone’s dragons, I have only one for the moment but I hope I’ll have more and more of them. I hope that my english doesn’t hurt you…
    Good journey for all and long life for Windstone !

etruscan
    Participant

Welcome! Your English is very easy to understand. 🙂

dragonmedley
      Participant

Bonjour, bonjour!

You won’t be the only francophone here! There’s me, I’m in Toronto, and there’s Little iron horse, who’s in Montréal. Also Blackdesertwind, who’s here once in a while, and Greater Basilisk, from Switzerland. And I suspect there are a few others I forgot (pardon!).

So if communication is an issue at times, n’hésite pas à demander de l’aide.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Thanks for your welcome. I have very basic english, with a lot of mistakes I think. I read this forum all days but I will not publish comment very often ^^’

Misty
        Participant

Hello! And welcome 😉

Amy
          Participant

Welcome to the forum, and don’t hesitate to post. We’ll figure out what you mean. Your English is pretty good really 🙂

Thanks 🙂 I think my english is going to be better, as I read Windstone’s forum and bid in Ebay :bigsmile: A lot of members have amazing collection of Windstone’s items, I hope have a day big collection of dragons too…
            Have a good day everyone !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.