fbpx

a fat little stone dragon? (sketch page2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody a fat little stone dragon? (sketch page2)

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Hmmm…so I have this book that has a Tazmanian Dragon picture in it and its this cute little fat dragon which is a light brown color with beige and has black stripes on it, he is sooooo adorable. He has these pudgy wings and kinda looks like a cute gremlin with huge eyes… πŸ˜€
      I was trying to find a picture on the internet but there is nothing, I think I’m going to try to take a picture of the image ion the book and see how that turns out tomorrow, I really wish it works so that I can post it on here…. πŸ˜‰

I would for sure buy one or several if they were produced in different shades… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Fat little pebble dragons?!? OMG I want one and I don’t even know what it looks like! They sound adorable!

(and greyfire is in your head, Melody…. 😈 )

Melody
      Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Hmmm…so I have this book that has a Tazmanian Dragon picture in it and its this cute little fat dragon which is a light brown color with beige and has black stripes on it, he is sooooo adorable. He has these pudgy wings and kinda looks like a cute gremlin with huge eyes… πŸ˜€
        I was trying to find a picture on the internet but there is nothing, I think I’m going to try to take a picture of the image ion the book and see how that turns out tomorrow, I really wish it works so that I can post it on here…. πŸ˜‰

I would for sure buy one or several if they were produced in different shades… πŸ˜‰ Argh , It has been done already?

Mmloda
        Participant

I’ve only seen it in a book and he looks more like a gremlin than a dragon, but he’s still really adorable, I’ll try right now to get that picture πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Mmloda
          Participant

Ok here he is…. πŸ˜€

I WANT ONE! πŸ˜€

Marzena

That’s so cool mmloda!! What book is it from?

Mmloda
            Participant

Zephyr wrote:

That’s so cool mmloda!! What book is it from?

My hubby bought me this book for cmas last year…its called DRAKE’S Comprehensive Compendium Of Dragonology. It has really nice pictures of dragons in it with information that states where they originated from and all that kind of stuff… πŸ™‚

It says that if you like the book you should visit OLOGYWORLD.COM on the back of the book… πŸ™‚ The website is pretty neat too, I have the original dragonology book too that it shows… πŸ™‚

Marzena

Melody
              Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Ok here he is…. πŸ˜€

I WANT ONE! πŸ˜€Oh! Tazzy must be short for Tazzel wyrm, a cat dragon! Great take on it!

It’ sort of part gremlin and part Cheshire cat. πŸ˜€

Grayfire_artz
                Participant

Heehee i finale finished my sketch πŸ˜€ it’s like a fat sparrow dragon πŸ˜€

Anonymous

Hey! I have a fat little pebble dragon, an actual dragon on a pebble πŸ˜‰ – interestingly enough it is a Whim Stone! LOL

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.