fbpx

a fat little stone dragon? (sketch page2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody a fat little stone dragon? (sketch page2)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

i had this idea that i think would be really cute!!
      a little fat dragon with flightless wings the size and shape of either the tiger or puffin kitty πŸ˜€ i was thinking that body size compared to wing size would be similar to the dodo bird πŸ˜€

Grayfire_artz
      Participant

Mmloda
        Participant

Hmm that sounds cute, a little chibby dragon… πŸ˜€

Marzena

LadyFirebird
          Participant

I like that–sounds real cute!! πŸ˜€

Melody
            Keymaster

grayfire artz wrote:

a little fat dragon with flightless wings the size and shape of either the tiger or puffin kitty πŸ˜€ i was thinking that body size compared to wing size would be similar to the dodo bird πŸ˜€

When I read this I thought ” AHHH! How did you find out what I’m working on???”
              I am making a fat round pebble dragon, to go with the emerging “pebble ” cats line.These would all be smooth polished finish, like a rounded pebble. This tiny new dragon almost fits your description, though it has longish wings. A baby dragon with stubby little wings would fit this style very well! Great idea! Thank you!

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

What an awesome idea! I love it πŸ˜€ .

Jasmine
                Participant

They sound so cute!!

Adaneth
                  Participant

Looking forward to seeing the one you’re working on! πŸ™‚

@ grayfire artz
                    You must be thrilled to know that they’re actually in development — I’m so happy for you! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

“Pebble” Dragons sound cute!

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

grayfire artz wrote:

When I read this I thought ” AHHH! How did you find out what I’m working on???”
                        I am making a fat round pebble dragon, to go with the emerging “pebble ” cats line.These would all be smooth polished finish, like a rounded pebble. This tiny new dragon almost fits your description, though it has longish wings. A baby dragon with stubby little wings would fit this style very well! Great idea! Thank you!

!!!YEEEAH!!! that is SOOO COOOL!!!! i can’t wait to see what they look like!! they’ll be soo cuuute!!

Grayfire_artz
                        Participant

Zephyr wrote:

@ grayfire artz
                          You must be thrilled to know that they’re actually in development — I’m so happy for you! πŸ˜€

oh man i did the happy dance!

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

She brought this up only last night too! We were painting PYO’s and watching Vangard, I think, on PTSD. She all the sudden says,” Wouldn’t a fat dragon be cute? With stubby wings!”

And I said,” Melody did make one, there is a gargoyl dragon that is totaly fat with small wings.”

Greyfire,”No, a small fat dragon! Like one of those…those…tiger kitties!”

Me,”The pebble cats???? Like a pebble dragon????”

Greyfire,” YEAH! Like that! A small fat pebble dragon with short stubby wings. He could look up as if saying ‘at least I can dream’ because his wings are too small to fly.”

She even drew some sketches of some fat small winged dragons.
                            That is just way to funny that you were actualy sculpting something like that!

Bob

Like the 2 headed dragon in Quest for Camelot

darjeb
                              Participant

That could be my next Windstone puchase

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.