fbpx

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

I have one of those special titles. It’s Twin Hands of Tongue Tied Trouble. I think I got it when I “comlained” that me boyohs had gotten really ‘mouthy’ while Roddy was on a business trip and I was feeling ganged up on… If I read this right, I’m headed for Royal Social Windstoneian, but it would make me sad to give up my special title from Snappy 🙁 😀

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Jennifer
      Keymaster

twindragonsmum wrote:

I have one of those special titles. It’s Twin Hands of Tongue Tied Trouble. I think I got it when I “comlained” that me boyohs had gotten really ‘mouthy’ while Roddy was on a business trip and I was feeling ganged up on… If I read this right, I’m headed for Royal Social Windstoneian, but it would make me sad to give up my special title from Snappy 🙁 😀

twindragonsmum 😀

The special title will stay; it overrides the numerical titles!

Is “Lurking Windstonian” upetting to anyone? It’s a common term online, if you don’t post much you are called a ‘lurker’ and isn’t meant in a negative way, but if it bothers anyone I can change it.
        Though, maybe the point is moot as I am not sure the new forum uses titles at all anyhow…. 😳

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

twindragonsmum
        Participant

I like “lurker”! Somehow it just seems to fit the dynamic here 😀

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Nicole
          Participant

I didn’t like it when my title was lurker but it encouraged me to post more so i could get rid of it 😀

Nightcrow
            Participant

This. I don’t remember any voting-for-being-active-here thing, but that’s probably because my activity is highly sporadic — I may make twenty posts in a month, and then zero for the next two months. My presence seems to go up or down based on how much expendable income I have, combined with how many RL projects/tasks I have. (Since I’m currently only making about $400/week and have eight shifts per week, right now my activity level is “very low”…)

Griffinlover wrote:

I am active I just am so busy I only check twice a week and don’t post as much as I use to. I still love you all. I am sure there are many like me just not as awesome 8) jk 😉

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
              Keymaster

bodine wrote:

I’m here everyday…even though I am mostly ignored 😥

You are not!

Melody
                Keymaster

Jennifer wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Is there a security setting of some sort to guard against single members with multiple email addresses sending more than one entry? They could also use a neighbors or perhaps even parents address to muck up the works…..it seems odd to me that there are three times the number of entries than there are people who voted on an “Are you here?” poll…..

Then again….that all may just be some paranoia on my part…. 😳

Unfortunately no. I’ve had to nuke a few accounts because of this (I can see IP addresses) because it was rather obvious they did it for raffle reasons…

We sort of have to hope that most people are honest, and it’s an honor system. I hope people don’t take advantage of Melody’s immense generosity. 🙁 When people enter the raffle they send me their real address. I am pretty sure all are individuals at unique real addresses, or, if they have the same address they are family members ( which is fine).

Melody
                  Keymaster

ghostndragon wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

108 members have been active in the last 3 days.
                    203 members have been active in the last 30 days.
                    248 members have been active in the last 90 days.

417 members have no posts. 20 of those members have been active in the last 90 days.
                    So there is almost half the user base who signs up and never comes back.

107 members have only one post.
                    212 members have 100 or more posts.
                    77 members have 1000 or more posts.
                    3 members have 10,000 or more posts.

:snappy:

Wow. 10,000 posts. Talkative!So were are Ski, DM and GB lately??

purplecat wrote:

yep….and a few folks have special titles from Snappy, such as Skigod being “Pink Princess” ! 😀

So THAT’S where they came from! :snappy: *gives huge Cheshire Cat grin*

I need to post just to see what I am 😀

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

bodine wrote:

I’m here everyday…even though I am mostly ignored 😥

You are not!

no, but i am… 😥

twindragonsmum

tdm

Jasmine
                      Participant

Haven’t seen Frozen on here in ages either…

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

ghostndragon wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

108 members have been active in the last 3 days.
                          203 members have been active in the last 30 days.
                          248 members have been active in the last 90 days.

417 members have no posts. 20 of those members have been active in the last 90 days.
                          So there is almost half the user base who signs up and never comes back.

107 members have only one post.
                          212 members have 100 or more posts.
                          77 members have 1000 or more posts.
                          3 members have 10,000 or more posts.

:snappy:

Wow. 10,000 posts. Talkative!So were are Ski, DM and GB lately??

and lamortefille and laphon1 and some others whose screen names i can’t remember but real names i know…

tdm

tdm

Bodine
                          Participant

Group hug! 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.