fbpx

2 PYO Kirins to eBay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market 2 PYO Kirins to eBay

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I know that Purplerose is the high bidder, but I can’t remember who she is for the life of me on this forum….Purple! Speak up!

I think it’s RomeoDanny.

emerald212 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I know that Purplerose is the high bidder, but I can’t remember who she is for the life of me on this forum….Purple! Speak up!

I think it’s RomeoDanny.

Yes, if you mean purplerose750.

gryphondreamer wrote:

you know, i was going to get the red/black/gold one for my boyfriend (ok, for me in the guise of giving it to my boyfriend.) the school where he works at has a mascot which is a kirin and those are his school’s colors.

the design on the side reminds me of fractals. they are a really nice detail. its gorgeous, i hope it finds a wonderful home.

wow, how cool to have a kirin as your school mascot! Thanks for your compliments! The markings on his side were actually inspired by the largemouth bass fish. I looked at one of these fish when coming up with the design idea for his scale markings.

http://www.lake-berryessa.com/images/LakeBerryessaPics/big_pic_largemouth_bass.jpe

Arlla
      Participant

These are both totally amazing. I wish I could do that!!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Arlla…hush right now before I find a way to get to you and then shove a baby griffin chick in your mouth.. 😈 :mrgreen:

Like your Frodo is not the coolest Kirin ever. It is inspirational…I know…because it inspired me. You could paint a pinto Kirin with your eyes closed.

Much luv to you. πŸ˜‰

Maria
        Participant

That pinto is going really well! Congrats, UnicornLvr.

Oooo oooo!! I’d love to see an appoloosa of any type!! I have no doubt that one would sell just as well as the pinto is right now…

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

mimitrek wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I think it’s RomeoDanny.

Yes, if you mean purplerose750.

Yah, that’s who it is! =P

If you couldn’t tell by now, I really, really want that pinto. I love it. πŸ˜€

Jodi
            Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

If you couldn’t tell by now, I really, really want that pinto. I love it. πŸ˜€

Good luck to you, RomeoDanny! Hope you get him. πŸ˜€ He’s out of my range now.

Oh wow! Congratulations on that lil’ pinto. That went just alittle too high for me. Way too high for me. (Never mind the fact that they only won by a few dollars more than I was willing to pay πŸ˜‰ )

Jodi
              Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Oh wow! Congratulations on that lil’ pinto. That went just alittle too high for me. Way too high for me. (Never mind the fact that they only won by a few dollars more than I was willing to pay πŸ˜‰ )

You know how that goes. They probably had a much higher bid, for all you know. Sorry you didn’t get it.

But, hey! Unicornlvr! Good for you! I missed out on the Fire Kirin auction. I was boxing something up to ship, so I missed the ending to snipe it. You should have gotten a lot more for it than that. It was GORGEOUS!

littleironhorse
                Participant

Congrats on that pinto’s sale! That was great! And like emerald said, that fire kirin should really have gone for much higher than that. But I guess there’s someone out there who’s feeling very lucky right now!

Actually the person that outbid me only did only outbid by $1.75 so I know that that was their highest bid. But really that was way too high for me to outbid. I’m not sad at all. They obviously wanted it more than I did. πŸ˜€

I do agree that your other one should have gone for more. I loved it as well, but, the lil’ pinto was too cute for words.

awwww, THANKS you guys, you are so sweet to say such things! I really appreciate it!!

Well Romeodanny you got that commission space in with me so if you want a pinto just jump on the pinto bandwagon! I think 90% of the orders this round of commissions was all for pinto Kirins. Just let me know what you end up deciding!

I’m glad you guys like the red one! Do you think I should start omitting the designs down the sides of the Kirins? I can’t decide. I was just trying different things to make them not so plain, but then I think, well, maybe people would prefer no detailing like that down the sides. I dunno.

I’m out of Kirins unfortunatly. πŸ™ Kinda sucks too because I’m inspired with that appaloosa idea someone threw at me. I think that would be cute. My best friend wants me to paint a blue eyed black and white splashy pinto next. So I dunno what I’ll end up doing at this point.

Thanks everyone for your support, it really makes me feel good about myself and I do appreciate it so much! :mrgreen:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.