2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 758 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

New year, new thread!
      I can continue doing this for several more months at least. If anyone wants to take over now, PM me.

GOLD DUSTED TRUFFLE MALE KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
      GOLD DUSTED TRUFFLE MALE KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Nice Ki-Rin! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

GardenNinja
        Participant

PFAU RISING SPECTRAL DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
          PFAU RISING SPECTRAL DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

Bodine
          Participant

Love the wings in peacock but the body just doesn’t seem to fit them,imo.They are beautiful though.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
            Participant

Yes, I’ve been trying to convince myself to love these dragons but I just don’t. In my case, I think it is the black nose in conjunction with the white eye bands.

I still would like to see the pattern on a Pegasus.

StormDancer
              Participant

Just wanted to send a thank you to GardenNinja for posting the pictures. It is much appreciated!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

etruscan
                Participant

LOL – I just read the description for “Hilder”: This is our “Baby Unicorn” figurine, test painted by Melody, from the “Grab Bag” edition.
                  This unicorn is black colored with copper, red and gold swirls painted on her sides and back. Her mane is reddish copper. She has brown glass eyes, and her neck chain is set with two yellow colored crystals. Her horn is gold colored pewter. She has a glossy finish.

As the auction title says, it is a Young Unicorn (not a baby), the sculpt definitely is male (not a “her” or “she”), and he does have two jewels but only one is in the neck chain. Other than that …

Aggie83
                  Participant

Ah, the beauty of different strokes for different folks, I love the white around the eyes of the peacock dragons. And those wings are incredible, but I just keep telling myself – “You don’t collect dragons, you don’t collect dragons”. 😉

GardenNinja
                    Participant

The sculpt is male? Has Melody specified that? I thought it was ambisexual. (If that isn’t a word, it should be.)

GardenNinja
                      Participant

You’re welcome.
                        It gives me an excuse to download pictures of Windstones.

GardenNinja
                        Participant

GRAB BAG YOUNG UNICORN HILDER BY MELODY
                          GRAB BAG YOUNG UNICORN HILDER BY MELODY

etruscan
                          Participant

Hmmm … I see what you mean. I’m sure that I had an Old White Young that was visibly male, but the recent ones I checked aren’t.

GardenNinja
                            Participant

I had thought I had seen that long ago, too. So maybe Melody decided that was too restrictive on the names, or on people’s imaginations?

etruscan
                              Participant

Continuing the Young Unicorn gender discussion: Below are part of the store descriptions of the “Jet Black” and “Snow White” young unicorns. They both refer to the unicorn as “he”.

This Young Unicorn is painted in Jet Black with silver hoofs. He has dark metallic silver glass eyes and a sparkly clear crystal Swarovski jewel set in his painted silver collar and a second jewel nestled in his mane. His horn is polished pewter (it looks like bright silver).

This Young Unicorn is painted in pure white, with pink details and soft grey antique. He has light blue eyes that match the light blue Swarovski jewel set in his painted silver collar, and a second jewel nestled in his mane. His horn is polished pewter (it looks like bright silver).

Bodine
                                Participant

Hilder is beautiful.Congrats to who gets it.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 758 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.