I'm opening up one commission slot to paint a Kitty Griffin while I wait for some supplies to arrive.
Here is a link to my PYO thread, last page first: https://windstoneeditions.com/forums/topic/mikas-pyos/page/16/
- Price will be based on complexity and material usage if applicable.
- I specialize in bold/colorful/fantasy pieces and have a huge variety of paints, glitters, and other additives available for use. Everything is hand-painted, no air brushing.
- Things I cannot/will not paint: replicas of already-existing pieces, something excessively time-consuming, something I deem to be well out of my skill range.
- Established members can pay in one lump sum. Newer members must put down a 50% non-refundable deposit before work begins.
- I have a full time job and irl responsibilities, so I can't do rush jobs.
Kitty Griffin eye color is light metallic blue, and gem color is Aquamarine.
Commission slot will be available until someone commits to paying for the piece or Saturday afternoon, whichever comes first.
If you have any other questions or would like a quote please contact me.