Young Uni Grab Bag

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Young Uni Grab Bag

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Hey, I just saw a post on the General Discussion thread that sounded like these had been released, and went to check…

They show up in the store under Unicorns & Kirin, but when sorted by newness they’re on the second page of results, and they don’t appear under Newly Released at all.

I’m guessing it’s because this is probably because the store system sets this up as a “restock” rather than a “release” (because there have been GB Young Unis before)?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
      Blocked

I checked around 5 pm as I was at a seminar all day and was all confused as I didn’t see anything either under newly released and I somehow didn’t notice the e-mail that came out either maybe because I was thinking it would be later in the day. It wasn’t until I saw someone posted the Young Uni Show Off thread that I realized they were in the store.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.