fbpx

Young + Hatching Pegasus on Ebay!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Young + Hatching Pegasus on Ebay!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hello all! I have a young pegasus and a hatching pegasus that need new homes! These are now on Ebay, please go make an offer! http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZzeldathedragon

Young Pegasus

The previous owner of this piece attempted to repair a snapped-off right foreleg with crazy glue, and there was damage to the edge of his non-display side wing. Most of the glue couldn’t be removed, but it was painted over to cover the icky yellow color, and the wing has been repaired as well.

Hatching Pegasus

This little fella had some paint chips missing from his outstreched wing, two small nicks to his mane, and had his muzzle broken clean off, glued back in place by the previous owner. The paint has been replaced, the nicks repaired and repainted, and the hairline crack along the muzzle break painted over to make it less obvious.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Stephanie
        Participant

PMing you! lol 😀

Zelda
          Participant

Bump! If anyone’s interested please let me know, I’ll be closing these guys to offers tomorrow!

Mmloda
            Participant

Pm’ed you…oh did you repair the pieces yourself or were they sent out to Kyrin?

Marzena

Zelda
              Participant

The pieces were repaired by myself. I don’t have as much practice as Kyrin but I’ve been fixing pieces up for a year or so now. I use Apoxiesculpt, white glue, and acrylic paints and varnishes for my work.

Zelda
                Participant

Bumped, these two are now on Ebay!

Azurielle
                  Participant

Did the hatching peg sell? I don’t see it on ebay.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Yep, sold this morning.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.