fbpx

WTB: Violet Flame and Old Green Fledgelings

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WTB: Violet Flame and Old Green Fledgelings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Keeper of the Fledgings

Azurielle
      Participant

I didn’t ever realize that theese were out until they were gone! I really would like one. I know I’m new here, but I have good feedback on e-bay under the name Makklyn. I really can’t afford to pay much more than the release price. I also have a peacock hatching empress I might be willing to trade for a violet Flame Fledgeling, or an Old Green Fledgeling. Thanks!

Keeper of the Fledgings

siberakh1
        Participant

Hello and welcome! Melody will be making more of the Violet Flame Fledgling, so if you can wait a week or two, there will be more added to the store again. She also talked about maybe doing one more batch of old green fledglings (since they literally lasted about 3 minutes, if that, when she released them, originally on ebay). I know I’m patiently waiting for both too 😀

Maria
          Participant

Like siberakh said, you have good chances of getting a VF fledge. But you’ll really need to watch for an old green one, because they’ll be gone in a jiffy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.