Winged Lion – Tan – “Chalice”

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Winged Lion – Tan – “Chalice”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I missed the last batch, I had app. with 2 surgeons and by the time I received notice, the shelves were stripped like a lot of stores were. Are more going to be painted? Thanks and keep healthy.

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Melody already said there would be more Chalices. You can pull up a seat next to me while we wait. 🙂

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

I was at work and missed them too ;(
          Hoping we all get one whenever the next batch is released.
          Hope springs eternal 🌈

merrillannwhite
          Participant

Me too. Put your name on the waitlist and you will get an email when they are restocked.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

the first batch was only a small batch…hopefully they’ll be restocked for you all soon, I think it took roughly two months for the shell pink fledgies when I missed one but hopefully it won’t take that long this time…..

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Scathach
              Participant

I debated too long and poof! they were gone. I’m on the waiting list, too.

Life is beautiful.

Melody
                Keymaster

I missed the last batch, I had app. with 2 surgeons and by the time I received notice, the shelves were stripped like a lot of stores were. Are more going to be painted? Thanks and keep healthy.

Gina is working on more now.

Anonymous

Thanks Melody, I know these are difficult times & appreciate the thought and response. Gina ya are a great for putting up with my requests.

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

Yay !!
                      Just snagged a Chalice; my day off and as soon as I got the automated msg he was back in stock I got one !!
                      My zodiac sign is Leo; my first ever lion sculpt!!
                      What a beauty!!

Susie
                      Keymaster

The March 26 batch of Winged Lions sold out quickly. We had about twice as many “waitlist” requests for them than we had Lions to ship out. If you missed them from this 2nd batch, please press that “join waitlist” button again. We apologize for the inconvenience. I believe that more need to be cast before Gina can paint up more of them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.