Windstone Editions Collectors References Group

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Editions Collectors References Group

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

8) Hey guys!
      I started a reference group for us Windstone collectors. I invite you to join and give references for people you had deals with be it good or bad. It’s very easy to use, all you have to do if you are looking for references on someone you type the name in the search bar or ask members if they have any.

WECR / Windstone Editions Collectors References Group

This group is for Windstone Editions collectors to post their transaction experiences with other collectors and sellers.
      It is a place to built references, be it good or bad as long that they are true accounts.
      Venting is allowed…but please it would be appreciated to stay on the group’s topic: giving references.

It’s very simple, here are the light codes:
      -Green: fantastic deal, would purchase from or sell to again.
      -Yellow: proceed with caution.
      -Red: stay away from this seller or buyer.
      -Tirekickers: Buyers that inquire but never get back to you after making you believe they would purchase the Windstone.

Please add a description of the transaction.

You may not harass or threaten any members.
      The sender has the responsibility of his opinions and posts.
      The WindstoneECR/Windstone Editions Collectors References owner(s) , moderator(s), Yahoogroups and the Windstone Editions factory accept no responsibility for the message content.

All post on this group are copyright and may not be copied or forwarded in any manner without the express permission of the author.

Thank you

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WindstoneECR/

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Important legal stuff:

The above is maintained by private individual( s ) on a site not associated with Windstone Editions, its website, its forum, or its content in ANY way. Any opinions, posts, and content in no way reflects the opinion of Windstone Editions, its staff, nor is it associated with Windstone Editions in any way.

(If you can make that more clear on your intro that’d be helpful to us! We need to be really, really clear that the yahoo group is NOT even slightly associated with Official Windstone stuff!)

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Christine
        Participant

I’d like to leave positive feedback on this list for all the people I’ve had good transactions with, but I can’t post. Do members need to be verified? Sorry for the dumb question but I have literally never done anything in Yahoo Groups. XD

dragonmedley
          Participant

This may be a duplication of efforts since we already have the feedback lists.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.