will there be more Black Sunset Griffins?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion will there be more Black Sunset Griffins?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

I just saw them today, and they’re already out of stock! Will there be another batch, and if so, when?

Thanks!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

I don’t think they ever were in stock there. You can get them from your local dealer though; I got my two sunset chicks that way. ^_^

Jodi
        Participant

Windstone has yet to offer the Black Sunset Griffins through their website. Dealers have them though. πŸ˜€

Jennifer
          Keymaster

nightcrow wrote:

I just saw them today, and they’re already out of stock! Will there be another batch, and if so, when?

Thanks!

As everyone else has said- buy one from your local dealer! If you don’t have a local dealer, try your favorite e-dealer. Windstone is trying to help promote ordering from local dealers first, before you use the online store.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Laurie
            Participant

I wish I had a local dealer /cry

frozendragon
              Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

lol…yeah emerald and wolflodge are the local dealers for us here…

Starbreeze
                Participant

And Dave, at Astral Castle. πŸ˜‰

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

frozendragon wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

Yea, Dave in Midland is a lot closer to you than me, Frozen πŸ˜‰ Supposedly there’s a local store in Memorial City mall, but I’ve never been there and Mom says its a 45 minute drive away…the next closest one is in lovely Austin (which has TWO stores! They had 3 but I think the 3rd one was moving last time I was there) and then there’s 8.25% sales tax…which on Windstones, is a little bit-ouch.

frozendragon
                    Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

Yea, Dave in Midland is a lot closer to you than me, Frozen πŸ˜‰ Supposedly there’s a local store in Memorial City mall, but I’ve never been there and Mom says its a 45 minute drive away…the next closest one is in lovely Austin (which has TWO stores! They had 3 but I think the 3rd one was moving last time I was there) and then there’s 8.25% sales tax…which on Windstones, is a little bit-ouch.

yeah Dave is really close….but still 4 hrs is a long drive…especially the part from Lubbock to Midland….it’s one of the most boring ever…

but I have made it down there once… πŸ˜€

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.