Why collect Windstone?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Why collect Windstone?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

I have that wall sconce…..I need to get the other hand though…

Maria
      Participant

The wall sconces are cool. But my walls are full.

Me too. If I had a bigger house, I’d be tempted to get some…

Anonymous

Forget the wall, I don’t even know where he is πŸ˜• packed in his box some where after I had to move out of my office.

Maria
          Participant

Now that’s not nice to the little fellow. He can’t breathe!

*is getting a digital camera for x-mas*!!! I will post pics when I do, but it might be a few more than 3! πŸ˜‰ Hand held dragons….thos are cool, next to a mirror or a pic. I got both from my Dad and my Stepmother for Christmas for the last two years. I love my sconces, I have the Lion too. I just got my 4th purchase from ebay…USPS!!! πŸ˜› They busted the heck right out of him, poor Guardian dragon. I am going to try to fix him like I did both of my adult browns… But, the crown on his head was completely busted off… πŸ˜₯ This is the second heavy scuplt I bought and they did this to. But I am NOT giving up on the insurance claim this time, so maybe he will be “free”. LOL
            I LOVE MY COLLECTION!!! (and watching it grow) That rising is crying my name on ebay…GAH!!! 😯

Maria
            Participant

Can’t wait for pics, WindstoneCollector.
              -You have got to give us a decent nickname. I’m more and more tempted to go for WC but that’s not nice… –
              What a bummer your Guardian arrived broken! Did you get him off E-Bay or from a store? Some people… Sheesh.
              Feel free to grab the Riser. I have mine now! Thank you, Cheryl!

frozendragon
              Participant

I’d say Wind…..but that could be almost as bad as WC…..

I think we’re just gonna all have to keep typing that one out….

Maria
                Participant

I’m too lazy. How about WSC?

frozendragon
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’m too lazy. How about WSC?

LOL….works for me but I’ll forget that in about 2 seconds…

Maria
                    Participant

Okay. If you approve, I’ll use it. It’s bound to stick sooner or later. WSC, are you watching this?

Yeah…LOL πŸ˜†
                      Well, I play online games too, but I just can’t see using that name for this…Windstonecollector is my name on ebay too, but Annie Oakley is my screen name for everything! 😯
                      I don’t care if ya use WSC or WC it makes no difference. BTW (My real name is easiest…Jen) πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Yeah…LOL πŸ˜†
                        Well, I play online games too, but I just can’t see using that name for this…Windstonecollector is my name on ebay too, but Annie Oakley is my screen name for everything! 😯
                        I don’t care if ya use WSC or WC it makes no difference. BTW (My real name is easiest…Jen) πŸ˜‰

But we already have a Jen. I think WC will work best. Its catchy. πŸ˜€

Thanks Ski! I am just happy to have found a place to talk to others who collect. Man, it was frustrating to try to explain what it was about the sculptures that was so special to me, when the people I was trying to explain to weren’t collectors! πŸ™„
                        I wish I was rich *clicks heels together 3 times* HAHAHAHA πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Thanks Ski! I am just happy to have found a place to talk to others who collect. Man, it was frustrating to try to explain what it was about the sculptures that was so special to me, when the people I was trying to explain to weren’t collectors! πŸ™„
                          I wish I was rich *clicks heels together 3 times* HAHAHAHA πŸ˜†

Yeah…my poor friends eyes glaze over after a fw minutes of me gabbing about “this dragon” and “that griffin.” At least here everyone loves them. We can talk about them forever…as shown by the number of topics.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.