fbpx

White Grand and Black Male Uni, Young Dragons on Ebay!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White Grand and Black Male Uni, Young Dragons on Ebay!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hello all! A while back I offered a bunch of my Windstones for sale, and some of the ones that didn’t get sold are now on Ebay. Up for auction are:

Grand Unicorn (White)
        Male Unicorn (Black)
        Young Dragon (Rainbow)
        Young Dragon (Peacock)

http://shop.ebay.com/zeldathedragon/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I’d prefer these to go to forum members as always, so if anybody wants to make a trade offer on these (looking for an old warrior or sun dragon, any condition!) please let me know! Thanks!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I thought by your title you had a black grand unicorn for sale O.O hehe

Crimson Vision
          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

I thought by your title you had a black grand unicorn for sale O.O hehe

I did too and I couldn’t click fast enough. lol!!

darjeb
            Participant

Me to

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Me three.

Zelda
                Participant

Sorry for the confusion guys, I edited my title. If I did have a black grand uni, I’d definitely be keeping him and probably too busy bragging to post stuff up on Ebay 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.