WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

so had another UPS day, my package was in Kentucky again so I called them….long wait time, then when I tried to verify my address, the lady claimed it was wrong but due to security purposes that she couldn’t tell me what was wrong…I tried to get her to tell me since it was my package so I needed to know what was wrong but she insisted the shipper needed to call and correct it….I talked to the shipper, she confirmed it was the address I gave her…so I called back and the new lady goes oh the apartment number is wrong somehow, let me fix that for you! So I thanked her and hung up….so one claimed they couldn’t tell me anything and the next just goes boop! and it’s fixed…ugh, I hate CS sometimes, least I got a nice one to fix it…..

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
      Participant

I know that feeling but HEY,they fixed it.AWESOME!😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

and update to my UPS story, so it was supposed to come today and I noticed a white van and a lost looking guy wandering around when I looked outside…he turned and I was able to see he was wearing a UPS shirt but he wasn’t carrying anything….he went back to his van, got out a package that I knew had to be mine but then goes right past our apartment and off to the left….I freak out and get on my mask, nearly run down the stairs and such to go find him, he’s still off to the left but his package is not in his arms anymore…I ask him did he have a package for my apartment, he said I think so and we walk back towards my apartment but then he goes to my downstairs neighbor’s door and there it is! So basically instead of me 74, he left it at 73 downstairs! but anyhoo, I got my package and I’m good!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
          Participant

Dad was doing well after his open heart surgery but he coded. They brought him back but kept him in a coma. He’s on a ventilator, a heart/lung bypass machine, and continuous dialysis. The code took 50 minutes so we don’t know if he has brain damage. He is twitching and has a gag reflex so he’s not brain dead. That’s good. We’re heading back to the hospital now. I think they may ease off on some sedation today to see if they can find brain activity. I’m worried about all of this, about taking time off work, and about my mom. It’s exhausting. I just want him to be ok.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
            Participant

I’m so sorry, N – I know this is really hard, the waiting.
              I feel for you and your family and hope things turn out.
              Good Luck.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
              Participant

Oh no.So very sorry Natasha.Wishing things will turn back up.Be strong.💓

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
                Participant

Thoughts and prayers for you, your dad and the rest of your family Natasha. That’s a hard thing.

Natasha
                  Participant

Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts. It’s not looking good. The neurologist said in the unlikely event he can wake up, he would be profoundly brain damaged. My heart is breaking and I am afraid. I worry for my mom. They were together 46 years and she never lived alone. I’m trying to get her to come back home with me for awhile so she’s not alone and she can be with my puppies that absolutely adore her. If you pray, or cast, or do energy work, please keep us in your thoughts.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    Gothic - Mahogany

sherry10151982
                    Participant

That’s so disheartening Natasha!!! I’m so sad and hope that he will pull through this unscathed! I will definitely will keep y’all in my prayers!

VS
                      Participant

I’m sorry Natasha, that’s an awful situation. Thoughts and prayers with you all.🤗🙏❤❤❤❤❤

Natasha
                        Participant

Thank you everyone. They are weening him off all the machines…but there is brain injury. They say if someone was going to wake up (he hasn’t been sedated in nearly a day now) they would have already done so. My uncle & aunt drove from Spokane straight through to Sacramento and are with us now. I’ve been getting love and prayers from so many directions and am grateful for them. It’s just really hard.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          Gothic - Mahogany

dragonmedley
                          Participant

I know how hard this is for you, having through something a bit similar with my father… my thoughts are with you!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Natasha
                            Participant

We took him off the ventilator. He took a single small sigh of a breath, and was gone. Thank you all for your prayers.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

pipsxlch
                              Participant

*cyber hug* 😔

GardenNinja
                                Participant

Natasha, I am so sorry.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.