Where Does This Information Come From?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Where Does This Information Come From?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m wondering if someone could point me to the source of the GB Hippogriff information?

I’ve tried googling, checking deviantart, Melody’s blog, etc, but I can’t find anything that isn’t years old.

Where is the current news being posted? (Not just about the griffs, but just in general?)

Bodine
    Participant

Hey you,MS.Melody post on Facebook and on the thread here,What’s next on the schedule. and other topic threads here.Just keep one eye on the forum and make sure you have “subscribed” to be notified here for store releases via your email.Hope this helps.

"Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know."D.Stormborn
    (Wanted:safari young & baby unicorns.)

Melody
    Keymaster

I often post in-process pics on my Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/melody.pena.56/

Amy
    Participant

Thanks for the responses 🙂

I checked your page Melody. They are so cute. Oh my God. You have me wondering what the item limit per person is gonna be on this one.

Melody
    Keymaster

I think I’ll divide them into three groups: Giraffes, spots and stripes safari, and natural horse colors. So there will probably be a limit of one per group per person.

Amy
    Participant

Ok.

I don’t suppose you’d consider just making it a limit of 3 per person? I’m wanting multiple giraffes, but I don’t really have interest in the other two groups.

tig3r06
    Participant

One per person is to try to make sure all have a chance of at least one. If any are left after a certain amount of time, they lift the limits and it’s a free for all.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I have no interest in horse patterns but will usually try and get one of each and trade the ones I dont like for ones I am interested in… pretty sure this has been the unspoken norm for a long time

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs & here to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail & Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby & Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon & Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, & Fireberry Dragons

Amy
    Participant

I have no interest in horse patterns but will usually try and get one of each and trade the ones I dont like for ones I am interested in… pretty sure this has been the unspoken norm for a long time

Yeah, I think you’re right about that. That’s the route I’ll go I suppose.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.