Where Does This Information Come From?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Where Does This Information Come From?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m wondering if someone could point me to the source of the GB Hippogriff information?

I’ve tried googling, checking deviantart, Melody’s blog, etc, but I can’t find anything that isn’t years old.

Where is the current news being posted? (Not just about the griffs, but just in general?)

Bodine
      Participant

Hey you,MS.Melody post on Facebook and on the thread here,What’s next on the schedule. and other topic threads here.Just keep one eye on the forum and make sure you have “subscribed” to be notified here for store releases via your email.Hope this helps.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
        Keymaster

I often post in-process pics on my Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/melody.pena.56/

Amy
          Participant

Thanks for the responses 🙂

I checked your page Melody. They are so cute. Oh my God. You have me wondering what the item limit per person is gonna be on this one.

Melody
            Keymaster

I think I’ll divide them into three groups: Giraffes, spots and stripes safari, and natural horse colors. So there will probably be a limit of one per group per person.

Amy
              Participant

Ok.

I don’t suppose you’d consider just making it a limit of 3 per person? I’m wanting multiple giraffes, but I don’t really have interest in the other two groups.

tig3r06
                Participant

One per person is to try to make sure all have a chance of at least one. If any are left after a certain amount of time, they lift the limits and it’s a free for all.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I have no interest in horse patterns but will usually try and get one of each and trade the ones I dont like for ones I am interested in… pretty sure this has been the unspoken norm for a long time

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Amy
                    Participant

I have no interest in horse patterns but will usually try and get one of each and trade the ones I dont like for ones I am interested in… pretty sure this has been the unspoken norm for a long time

Yeah, I think you’re right about that. That’s the route I’ll go I suppose.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.