What do you want for Christmas?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What do you want for Christmas?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Mmmm Frey Chocolate. Its the “store brand” REAL Swiss Chocolate. Target *USED* to carry it *cry*

Melody, if we want to send you a Christmas card, should we send it to the address on the Windstone boxes/invoices/etc.?

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Duh, Windstones of course! XD

………. and an IPad, but I won’t get one of those…..funny how an IPad is SO EXPENSIVE, but I’ll drop twice that on a Winstone and nod to myself like “Yea, good deal, good deal” πŸ˜†

LOL But seriously I LOVE my iPad, love it so much I got the thing signed by Shatner and Nimoy XD .

I asked for winter tires for my minivan I bought this summer πŸ™‚ , i feel like such a grown-up πŸ˜› .

Andrea
      Participant

Lokie wrote:

What is “See’s chocolate?” A specific brand?

Anyways, no surprise what I want, a point and shoot camera. My last one was a lemon πŸ™„

See’s is a brand, yes. I don’t think I’d consider them “fine” chocolates, but they’re not the low grade candy bar type either. I love the marshmallow/caramel. Mmmmm!

Lokie
        Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Anyways, no surprise what I want, a point and shoot camera. My last one was a lemon πŸ™„

See’s is a brand, yes. I don’t think I’d consider them “fine” chocolates, but they’re not the low grade candy bar type either. I love the marshmallow/caramel. Mmmmm!
          Ah, OK. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that brand, but they may be here; I don’t really eat chocolate so I just might not have noticed them.

darjeb
          Participant

A granite countertop. The countertop is the last thing to be updated – my kitchen is all white, which is what I wanted when I bought the house over 12 years ago, but now I am tired of it

LadyFirebird
            Participant

What would I like???? Hmmmmmm–a million bucks would be nice but since that seems too greedy [really too unreaslistic]–I’d like a killer entertainment system–big screen, Blu-Ray DVD, Wii, surround sound–yeah, yeah, yeah! 8)

etruscan
              Participant

Lokie wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Ah, OK. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that brand, but they may be here; I don’t really eat chocolate so I just might not have noticed them.
                See’s Candy is a West Coast brand, though they do set up an outpost at a mall near here (Annapolis, MD) during the Christmas season. I think they have also gone into mail-order. I had a relative who moved here from San Francisco and she thought that See’s chocolate was the very best. So every Christmas I put See’s chocolate in her stocking and Godiva in my daughter’s stocking. Going to the See’s kiosk while carrying a Godiva bag – or going into Godiva with a See’s Candy bag – always made the sales clerks frown. I can go either way, except I don’t think that See’s makes Key Lime Truffles. :yum:

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Am I the only one thinking candy cane colored Oriental Dragon 😳 πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Oooo, very “lick-able” drag0n :yes: Any chance of making it a “scratch-n-sniff”??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Katherine
                    Participant

I want to be skinny. Seriously. lol
                      I am working on it.
                      But…..I would LOVE a video camera! I haven’t been able to take videos of Chloe and our family in such a long time (since my other camera broke). That is what I want the most. πŸ™‚

megamibabe16
                      Participant

A brand new laptop, my old one is really starting to die on me, and some videogames. I would ask for Windstones, but my family would not know which to get me. Further more my Dad says there’s no point in buying them, since I would by them myself anyway, and I have no where to put them. Then I asked for a display cabinet or curio, and he just flat out says no. He doesn’t want me to have more space to put more Windstones or other figurines I might fancy.

Melody
                        Keymaster

Anybody have a Cintiq? Do you like it?

Melody
                          Keymaster

eaglefeather831 wrote:

I am working on it.
                            But…..I would LOVE a video camera! I haven’t been able to take videos of Chloe and our family in such a long time (since my other camera broke). That is what I want the most. πŸ™‚

There are some really cheap camcorders! Like under 40 bucks. They are amazing.

Katherine
                            Participant

Melody wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

I am working on it.

There are some really cheap camcorders! Like under 40 bucks. They are amazing.

Really? The cheapest I had ever heard of is 100. Where can I find them?

siberakh1
                              Participant

Sleep. I just want sleep and peace for Christmas and some free time to work on a little bit of costuming. I have a simple Christmas list this year. πŸ™‚

Oh, and for the new job I interviewed to happen. Could be a couple of months before I hear on that though. *fingers crossed in the meantime* Better pay, regular hours with no overtime NOT on night shift, an actual retirement, and less stress than where I am now? Yes PLEASE!

Oh and a windstone or two wouldn’t hurt. (I already know I’m getting two small ones though, because I picked them out over a month ago!). 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.