fbpx

Warning: Avoid Ebay user sibert3000

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Warning: Avoid Ebay user sibert3000

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tensor
    Participant

This clown, sibert3000, has two current listings for pearl white Windstone dragons. One has massive damage to it, and the item description states that he will “pack it better next time.” This already made me uneasy as it implies he did not look into how to pack it, got it returned, and is still trying to resell it, unrepaired, for way over its original price.

The second one he has up is described as “mint” with “no cracks or chips”. I sent him a message that his photos clearly show numerous chips. He replied “Don’t worry about it.” I told him I can’t buy his listings if he refuses to address problems. He replies by telling me to only buy new items then. His description is basically fraudulent. That’s not even mentioning his “emperor” is a scratching dragon.

Kim
      Blocked

Thanks for the warning. Yeah you have to be careful with eBay as so many sellers don’t know how to pack fragile pieces like Windstones unless you tell them exactly how to do it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen listings say “MINT” and there is clearly damage in the pictures. I avoid most listings that don’t have original boxes, especially for items like emperors.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Anonymous

I had one guy that was selling a Male for over $200.00. It was junk crappy touch ups and big chips and he cleaned most of the paint off. When I confronted him he said don’t buy it. well I said you are lying in your description and have no morals. He blocked me, ow that really hurt me ha. He didn’t last long. Hey I love the 3 pictures out of focus. I am the ripoffs, and deceptors worst nightmare on eBay.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.