WANTED: Red Fire Fledgling

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WANTED: Red Fire Fledgling

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amber
    Participant

Amber
      Participant

Does anyone want to sell, or have a link to a store with an in-stock red fire fledgling? I hadn’t bought it yet, and I want to get one before the color is discontinued. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Bob

Just an FYI this is the newest color that Windstone has put out there so I personally would imagine that it should be around for awhile

Leigha
          Participant

Except DM that Melody has mentioned that they are having problems with the red color in their new factory and that it’s a possibility that the color might need to be retired early if they can’t get it to work.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

and in the newsletter from Emerald, it says this:

Quote:

Red Fire Is Being Discontinued

I just received an email from Susie stating that the new painters are having trouble reproducing the new Red Fire color, so no more of them will be made. There are still some items available in the warehouse however. And Emerald’s Emporium has a few in stock. So far the Old Warrior, Fledgling, Hatching, and Young Dragons are gone. All the others that came out in this color are available so far. If you already have a piece on layaway with me, your item is in stock here, so no worries.

Jodi
              Participant

Just to clarify… it’s not official yet. But that’s the news so far.

Also, please do not cut and paste my emails to this forum without first asking my permssion. If I’d wanted to tell the forum, I would have posted it myself. I was entrusted with this information, and would like to be entrusted with similar information in the future.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.