Upcoming Grab Bag Young Poads (they are not ready yet)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Upcoming Grab Bag Young Poads (they are not ready yet)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

The Grab Bag Young Poads are not ready yet and I’ve been asked how we will notify people that they are available.

When I put them in the store I will send out an announcement through the Mail Chimp announcement system to let everyone know that they are in the store. That’s the announcement you can subscribe to at the bottom of the home page of the store http://windstoneeditions.com/ and I’ll try to put something on Facebook and in the forum (but sometimes those don’t happen very quickly)

I just checked and Melody is still painting Young Poads – they will not be ready very “soon” – certainly not this week!

Ferlin1984
      Participant

Thanks for the update! I know it was mentioned about two batches on Facebook, is that still a possibility do you know? The silhouette ones are going to be gone in a blink of an eye if that happens.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Will there be two batches?

If there aren’t many of one type will there be a ‘Limit’ one total for both so you need to decide between them, or a ‘Limit’ one separately for each batch?

So excited for these! I definitely would like an Autumn Leaf one at least. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Susie
          Keymaster

Melody says there will be two batches of Grab Bag Young Poads: Autumn Leaf ones and Silhouette ones.

Kim
            Blocked

Any Halloween silhouette poads too? Looking forward to seeing them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

PrairieVixen
              Participant

Just wanted to thank you Susie for this announcement! I was able to enjoy my brother’s wedding in Arizona over the past few days without fear of potentially missing out on these beautiful poads. I truly appreciate it! I was able to disconnect from my phone/email for the past 4-5 days and it felt absolutely glorious! Thanks again 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Kim
                Blocked

The new ones looks great! I wonder when they will be ready and how many there are.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Is there a link to the new video someone can share? I can only find the original one from Melody’s Facebook page on 9/16.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Adaneth
                    Participant

For those of us who don’t have Facebook accounts, is there any way to see these Poads?

etruscan
                      Participant

This is the first video that Melody posted. It also has been posted in another thread, so you may have seen it already.

I have not yet found a second video.

The grabbag batch of Autumn leaf and silhouette young poads I started . I did these first ones in non-metallic colors. I have been trying to come up with a perfect autumn leaf design and colors for years, I figured one way to do it is to try every color combination,so a grab bag is a good way to do this.Some of these are kinda screwed up and some aren't finishedyet. Mute the sound, it is just spray booth noise. Ha.. I started those wolfie ones and then ran across some Breyer horses painted almost exactly the same way! Didn't copy them , I swear!

Posted by Melody Pena on Friday, September 16, 2016

pony-up
                        Participant

It is on Melody’s Facebook page. I don’t know how to post it here or else I would!

etruscan
                          Participant

I still only see the video which is already posted here. However, if you find another …

right click on the video
                            click on “Show video URL” – that brings up the URL (probably in a box on the video itself) and the URL should already be highlighted
                            using your keyboard, hit control and C to copy the URL
                            come to the Forum and hit control and V to paste the copied URL into a post
                            the video should show in the post after you “Submit” it

chibishiro12
                            Participant

https://www.facebook.com/wier2/videos/10205546419138599/

I think I found it.

edit- oh well, I can’t get it to work for me. I don’t know if the link it leaves is useful to anyone. Maybe someone else can get it to show the video.

Looking for-
                              red fire young dragon
                              old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

The video is the autumn poads getting a touch up by Melody with the spray gun. Also they are the leaf ones, the yellow, green, orange colors, with cats and dragons in black on their backs.

Kim
                                Blocked

Let’s try that video link again. https://www.facebook.com/wier2/videos/10205546419138599/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.