fbpx

Trivia fun!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Trivia fun!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Sara
    Participant

Hey all! I thought I would pop by and thought I’d give everyone a little bit of trivia for the sake of funsy-fun. The only rules are no looking up the answers through Google or anything else, don’t rewatch something to get the answer and don’t take other people’s answers. Have fun!

1: In the Sword in the Stone, Merlin says this is the greatest force on Earth

2: In the Secret of NIMH, Mrs. Brisby seeks this bird for help

3: The Simpsons episode “Two Dozen and One Greyhounds” is a direct spoof of this Disney film

4: In Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Roger uses this to write a love letter to Jessica on what he thought was a blank piece of paper

5: In the 90’s, this creature was reintroduced to Yellowstone National Park and essentially restored the balance of nature

Bonus riddle: A box without hinges, key or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid

Bodine
      Participant

3.101 Dalmatians
        4.The Last Will and Testament
        5.Wolf
        I didn’t cheat!😊Didn’t know the first two.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Megan
        Participant

1. Love
          2. The Great Owl
          Bonus riddle: An egg!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oh darn I missed it! I got all excited when I saw a Secret of NIMH question but I knew all the answers except #5

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
            Participant

Oh gosh,good one.hmmm…

Bodine
              Participant

An Egg! Anybody know without looking it up?
                I’m going to say…Eregon?

Sara
                Participant

Not bad on the guesses for everyone. Here are the answers. Tune in probably next week for a new set of questions.

1: Love
                  2: The Great Owl
                  3: 101 Dalmatians
                  4: Lipstick
                  5: Wolf
                  Bonus: Egg

Oh darn I missed it! I got all excited when I saw a Secret of NIMH question but I knew all the answers except #5

Oh yeah, I love the Secret of NIMH, I think it’s truly Don Bluth’s magnum opus.

Bodine
                  Participant

Ooops I should have read it better.
                    Do some more.

Sara
                    Participant

Absolutely! I’ll be sure to do up more trivia games hopefully next week.

Sara
                      Participant

Finally! A new set of trivia questions for you all to have fun with. Once again, no looking up the answers before guessing, no re-watching stuff to find answers and no taking anyone else’s guesses. Enjoy!

1: In “Once Upon a Forest”, the three heroes go to find these plants to save their friend.

2: In “The Land Before Time”, this leaf was given to Littlefoot by his mother.

3: In the classic TMNT series, Rocksteady and Bebop take the forms of these two animals.

4: This magical potion makes bears bounce and humans super strong.

5: He is the only one of the Seven Dwarfs with blue eyes.

Bonus riddle: This creature goes on four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon and three in the evening.

Sara
                        Participant

Seems I posted something twice by mistake. I don’t come here enough.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

1: In “Once Upon a Forest”, the three heroes go to find these plants to save their friend. – No clue never seen it
                            2: In “The Land Before Time”, this leaf was given to Littlefoot by his mother. – Star leaf I think it was called
                            3: In the classic TMNT series, Rocksteady and Bebop take the forms of these two animals. – Rhino and Warthog
                            4: This magical potion makes bears bounce and humans super strong. – Gummi Bear Juice
                            5: He is the only one of the Seven Dwarfs with blue eyes. – Dopey?
                            Bonus riddle: This creature goes on four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon and three in the evening. – Man he crawls as a baby, walks in middle age, then uses a can in old age

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.