Travelling Tadpoad Swap

Home Forums Miscellany Community Travelling Tadpoad Swap

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matty
    Participant

Hey everyone!

I have been doing some thinking as of late. The other day a unexpected by very welcomed Tadpoad arrived at my house. It really cheered me up.. a feat I am sure is a piece of cake for a Tadpoad. It got me thinking some more.. with the recent GBs coming out and a few members not able to participate it made me think perhaps a Tadpoad swap might be in order to bring some early Spring Cheer! Lol I fear getting grief from Melody over using the term Travelling Tadpoads lol. If one showed up in her stories.. on its travel.. I would be thrilled to beans!

The Story:

Do you have a Tadpoad living with you, and while it adores your family, often glances at the windows.. the doors.. perhaps the ceilings or even the floors?

To look into their eyes and to finally understand! To travel they must, over sea, air and land!

If this my friends sounds like a tadpoad you might have, then perhaps you will join the Travelling Tadpoad Swap!

Here’s my thought of how it could work.. of course open for more suggestions. Over the next few weeks we do a sign up.. here on this thread. I am thinking near the middle of April.. all names will be put into a magic jar and names drawn randomly and assigned to members here participating as in the swap. Then it will be that members duty to help their Travelling Poad get comfortably in a travelling device.. I hear they love to snuggle in boxes and love to be packed tight with care. And them off in the mail to their new destination they will go.

Heres another added way to get creative and fun. With each travelling Tadpoad sent out, please include with them on a note or card.. the Poads name, and perhaps a little story about the Poad the person is receiving. Such as:

“Hi there! This is Pete the Tadpod! Pete loves to hide in house plants and loves to play hide and seek with earth worms in the garden! Pete has asked if he could journey to your house and share his love of plants with you and brighten your day!”

Then when everyone receives their Tadpoads, they could introduce them here on this thread!

If you don’t have a tadpoad to send out, you could adopt one from the Windstones store.. as I see there is a grab bag edition still for sale there and then send that tadpoad out to a new home.

Lol I already fear the wraith of Melody coming down on me for terming “travelling tadpoad” lol.. though if one showed up in her book I would flip for joy!

Well anyone interested..

Chime in and lets have some fun!

Matty

Matty
      Participant

Actually I am thinking that the cut off time for sighing up would be around March 21st… 3 weeks. The from there draw travel destinations for the tadpoads.. and then have everyone send them out sometime in April.

Kim
        Blocked

That is a good idea but would it be a swap in the sense that you send out a tadpoad and get one back from someone else? Or would some people sign up to send them and some people sign up to receive them? I have one I could send out but being without work and low on income myself I would also very much appreciate receiving one if people could choose to do both?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
          Participant

I am in for the Traveling Tadpoad Swap!A wonderful little idea Matty.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Matty
            Participant

I think the swap would be send one out and get one back from another member.. so far only three of us are in lol

Linda
              Participant

I will sign up for the Tadpoad swap.

Matty
                Participant

Hey everyone.. so far for the swap we have Bodine, Kim, Linda, Kelsey and myself. So five of us in total. I will give it another week or so.. to see if there is anyone else in joining up. If you know of anyone send them a message.. I don’t want anyone feeling left out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.