fbpx

Trade bait…?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Trade bait…?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hi all! I’ve been itching to add some of the PYOs to my collection, and paint to my heart’s content. But grad school’s keeping my funds pretty low, so I thought I’d offer some trade bait and see if anyone gets ‘hooked’ ๐Ÿ™‚ I make some pretty cute polyester fleece hats in the shape of Japanese koi/carp/goldfish. I can customize color patterns and sizes as people would like. I’d trade for anything, really, and don’t mind damaged pieces at all. I’d figure two custom hats for an unpainted PYO, or smaller ‘common’ production piece, more for a larger or ‘rarer’ piece?

For examples of the hats, please see:
        http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47397779/
        and http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48919373/

Hehee, ‘hooked’, get it? ๐Ÿ˜‰
        Let me know, and thanks!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Those are so cute. I’ve got nothing to trade, but, maybe someone will.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

OMG! Okay, 2 things I noticed when I went to your gallery! One, I need to learn how to make fursuit legs like that, and Two, JOHNNY ROCKS!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Zelda
          Participant

Thanks and thanks, to the both of you! Heh, yes, if I had half of the inking prowess of Jhonen Vasquez, I’d be a very happy girl. Cest la vie! And nice ink yourself, drag0nfeathers ๐Ÿ˜‰

Do you make other styles of hats too?

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Zelda wrote:

Thanks and thanks, to the both of you! Heh, yes, if I had half of the inking prowess of Jhonen Vasquez, I’d be a very happy girl. Cest la vie! And nice ink yourself, drag0nfeathers ๐Ÿ˜‰

SQUEE! I LOVE Jhonen!

But one the topic at hand, I’d be interested in seeing what other hats you make to, if any? I’m a huge fan of the fan made anime style fleece hats =D

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I was thinking of getting one for my nephew, but he is almost 2 years. It would have to wait until much later tho and I wouldn’t have anything to trade you.

Zelda
              Participant

Hi again! To answer your questions/comments…

Watergazer and drag0nfeathers: I could make other styles of hats, sure. I’ve only made the fishy ones so far, but my base pattern with the earflaps is flexible! PM me with your ideas.

dragonessjade: I have made these fish hats in kids’ sizes too. They have stubby tails and are really cute, in my unbiased opinion, hehe. I’ve had commissions open for these for some time, and they’ll stay open on the trade end too, so keep me in mind if things change!

Thanks!

Alrighty. I will keep it in mind.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.