To reach Susie, please email – and Lady Cat shipping update

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion To reach Susie, please email – and Lady Cat shipping update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hi! I’ve been getting messages in a lot of ways and I don’t always SEE the Lots of Ways. Please email me at service@windstoneeditions.com or susie@windstoneeditions.com (I get both those emails – the Contact us form comes to me too, only there you cannot put in a subject line and the subject helps me). I don’t always see PM messages or messages on Facebook.

I’m shipping the Lady Cat orders slowly, it will probably take all week. I know that for a while the shopping cart wasn’t offering USPS as an option and I see a lot of orders that I believe would be Priority Mail instead of UPS and I’ll be shipping them Priority instead. I’m combining orders when I can (if you had to order your autumn and pumpkin separately).

We apologize for the issues the website presented us with. We’ve taken notes and Clay, our webmaster, is trying to see what wen wrong and can be improved. The bottom line is that internet shopping carts just aren’t built for Windstone collectors during a Grab Bag! We are sorry it was so frustrating.

shawre
      Participant

Thank you for the update Susie! I think we all appreciate the communication.

Regarding the website issues during the grab bag, my only thought is maybe your server was overburdened by all the traffic from everyone (myself included) trying to refresh/update their carts to see of any of the pending orders had cleared. That might not be the reason but that’s my two cents.

Many thanks again!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.