The upcoming swap

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The upcoming swap

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Does everyone at the factory know? 😮
    Is it a big deal there?

I keep thinking about it like Halloween..the factories make lots of candy, because they know they’ll sell for the upcoming ‘holiday’ 😳

www.nakaseart.com

www.nakaseart.com

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I’m not sure. I’m sure it’s been mentioned because we’ve all been harping about PYOs getting restocked.

Hopefully we don’t need to push the date back at all. I have a lot of people interested in dragons for the swap.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I specifically asked for something other than a dragon because I know they are scarce right now.

bayoudragon
        Participant

I gave 4 options just in case the store doesn’t have one or another in stock.

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Whoever gets me will have it easy–just specified that they could paint whatever they had on hand. That way if a newbie gets me they won’t feel stressed–I’m a newbie myself. I’m fairly easy to please–would love in the future to paint a dragon or a keeper–but it looks like that day will have to wait for a while.

I always ask for whatever, I like being surprised. The last swap was the first time I was told whatever and I was totally stumped 😈 .

Melody
            Keymaster

Nakase wrote:

Is it a big deal there?

I keep thinking about it like Halloween..the factories make lots of candy, because they know they’ll sell for the upcoming ‘holiday’ 😳Swap? Was every one waiting for the keepers to do this swap? Or just waiting for anything?

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Melody wrote:

Swap? Was every one waiting for the keepers to do this swap? Or just waiting for anything?

The latest PYO swap. I believe dragonmedley and drag0nfeathers held off on having this one so there would actually be PYOs in the store. Now that most of the PYO sculpts are back and staying in stock they decided to go ahead and have it. They did make a note for people to list a back up sculpt if their first choice was not available.

I kinda pushed it ^^;
                They were not going to put the swap on because there are no small dragons. I asked why, because there are unicorns, griffins, wolves, and kirins. So they caved and are putting it on ^^;

I’ve noticed that the PYOs that are in the store, once they get to about 2 left, the store restocks. I assumed that the factory knew what was happening and thought it was a great cooperation in supply and demand(swap). 😈

I bet there’s plenty of pulsing clicking fingers ready to buy Keepers though 😉 squeek*

www.nakaseart.com

dragonmedley
                Participant

Melody wrote:

Nakase wrote:

Is it a big deal there?

I keep thinking about it like Halloween..the factories make lots of candy, because they know they’ll sell for the upcoming ‘holiday’ 😳Swap? Was every one waiting for the keepers to do this swap? Or just waiting for anything?

We decided not to wait for keepers. If there are some in the store, great, if not, too bad. Some people might have them on hand anyway. We might do a keeper swap only once these big guys are up and flying.

You wanna participate, Melody? Eh? Eh?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley wrote:

Melody wrote:

Nakase wrote:

Is it a big deal there?

We decided not to wait for keepers. If there are some in the store, great, if not, too bad. Some people might have them on hand anyway. We might do a keeper swap only once these big guys are up and flying.

You wanna participate, Melody? Eh? Eh?
                  *Nudges Melody* But then again…She is a painting fool at the factory right now! Bet she is wishing for a vacation right about now…Bet they all are! 😮

Melody
                  Keymaster

dragonmedley wrote:

Melody wrote:

Nakase wrote:

Is it a big deal there?

You wanna participate, Melody? Eh? Eh?We have about 17 keepers that are about to go in the store. Yup, I’m in!

Jasmine
                    Participant

OMG, whoever gets your PYO is sooooooo lucky.

Leigha
                      Participant

WOOT!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.