fbpx

The new Twilight series

Home Forums Miscellany Community The new Twilight series

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

The new Twilight hit eBay with a bang. I can understand, why because I think it is the best coordinations of colors. It has a camouflage like protective skin. I started this thread because may be the Gina & Melody will make a keyset of Twilight and eBay or Raffle Key parts to this set. A set can be done with striking Desert color fashion. Come on Gina the Twilight is a change of the ordinary product that you put out and can have very interesting variations, like tree moss, ground moss, that alone has many options. I know eBay is a strong financial source for Windstones. But you have many fans like I who are not rich and retired.
      I am showing the set that I won, I just wished there were more I proudly show them off. Good Work Windstone, someday this old Rocket Scientist would like to visit your plant.

Bodine
      Participant

You won all these??INCREDIBLE!!Congrats.LOVE the Lap, she’s gorgeous 😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

There was a pink camouflage set of dragons that came out years ago. Like, “Woodland”, they were well-received.

I hope you’ll post pics of the actual pieces in the Show Off thread, so we can see them in their “natural habitat” Congrats on your wins.

Also, just a little tidbit for ya…peices that are more complex and would take more man-hours to paint, would not likely make it to Production/Limited Production. I don’t want to speak for anyone at the Factory, but it has come up in conversation A LOT. Everyone wants their favourite test paint to become production. Me included 🙂 Sometimes it’s just not feasible because of how complex the paint job is. We can dream … just don’t hold your breath 😉

Again, congrats on your Woodland series!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I too ABSoLUTELY LOVE Woodland! It’s the PERFECT Camo-like color scheme and this Hunt-Girl is Star-Struck!
            Congrats on winning the lion share of them so far. I tried for the Curled and my bid was way past by…. wish I had funds when the Mini-Keeper was posted, I would have tried for him too. Alas – I doubt I’ll be able to claim a Woodland. It seems too popular.

Enjoy your Woodlands!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I was bidding on the Moon Dragon at one point but I got outbid early in if I recall. Well, looks like you are doing well enough to win almost this whole set for not being rich and retired. Congrats!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
              Participant

The Emp’s up next! PLAY BALL! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                Blocked

Wait, I’m confused. What set is twilight if your set is Woodland? Are you talking about a different set or your set? When I saw Twilight Series I thought you were talking about the movies.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                  Participant

He is a little confused is all,new to all this craziness.The Twilight series of Windstones were just the gorgeous “rainbow” set that were released resently.All are sold now if I am not mistaken.This “Woodland”batch are not part of the Twilights.They were modeled after gemstones.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.