The Funnies

Home Forums Miscellany Community The Funnies

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)
  • Author

ROFL!! This was SOOO me all through Oct, Nov and Dec!!

I sent this one to everyone at work…

I knew I wouldn’t be the only one who appreciated this one!

KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

XD FTW!!! This was me n my ex… dumba** would actually ask me why I was so cranky.. when I wasn’t cranky at all… So.. I showed him what cranky actually looked like πŸ˜€ lol!

Branz.. I have a feeling you and I hanging out together would be a lot of epicness, our personalities are a lot alike, I think πŸ˜€ hehe

XD FTW!!! This was me n my ex… dumba** would actually ask me why I was so cranky.. when I wasn’t cranky at all… So.. I showed him what cranky actually looked like πŸ˜€ lol!

Branz.. I have a feeling you and I hanging out together would be a lot of epicness, our personalities are a lot alike, I think πŸ˜€ hehe

Kay…I totally agree. I think we would have a blast hanging out together :bigsmile: Maybe one day…you…me and a Ren Fair!! Ya never know…it could happen LOL

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Kay…I totally agree. I think we would have a blast hanging out together :bigsmile: Maybe one day…you…me and a Ren Fair!! Ya never know…it could happen LOL

I am totally game for this πŸ˜€ haha <3 We'd have all kinds of fun if you ever came out to visit πŸ˜€

Kim
        Blocked

That lion pic is funny! And I also loved the stressed dog one! I used to have a border collie that looked like that!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

pbbt.. XP I just now noticed this, I must’ve messed up the code for the lion photo, but that’s the one I was referring to about my ex n I XD

briteblades
            Participant

This is called ‘Entered room…couldn’t find parrot”
              Photobucket

Reminds me when my alexandrine decided to blend in with the scenery. Took me a good 5 minutes to find him, as he was being very sneaky and wouldn’t make a peep!
              Photobucket

Photobucket

In case there was any doubt at all that I am a complete nerd…

Misty
              Participant

Thought I would toss a few in the pot too =)

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Just a friendly reminder: even though I do not mind bad words (and use them regularly in private, myself!), we do have a ‘keep it family friendly’ policy here, so please keep images with bad language and especially dirty humor off the forum! The cheesecake of the gentleman is realllly borderline, but some language is a no-no. Thanks guys!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Rachel
                  Participant

Photobucket

In case there was any doubt at all that I am a complete nerd…

Bahahahaha!

Just a friendly reminder: even though I do not mind bad words (and use them regularly in private, myself!), we do have a ‘keep it family friendly’ policy here, so please keep images with bad language and especially dirty humor off the forum! The cheesecake of the gentleman is realllly borderline, but some language is a no-no. Thanks guys!

Sorry! I think maybe you refer to the handsome devil in my post and I am trying to remove it from there. I never meant any offence or to cross any lines πŸ™‚ Sorry about that!! I am deleting it out of photobucket and I think that will get rid of him. All done here πŸ™‚

Laurie
                    Participant

I enjoyed him while he was here. But, I’m into cheap thrills anyway. πŸ˜‰ lol

HEHE I have tried desperately to delete him but Mr. Bon Jovi refused to leave the post. I deleted the pic off of photobucket!! Why is he still here? He is being defiant of Jennifer and I think it is because he really likes you Jen!! πŸ˜† He does not want to leave you or the rest of us. I will keep trying to get rid of him alas!

etruscan
                      Participant

HEHE I have tried desperately to delete him but Mr. Bon Jovi refused to leave the post. I deleted the pic off of photobucket!! Why is he still here? He is being defiant of Jennifer and I think it is because he really likes you Jen!! πŸ˜† He does not want to leave you or the rest of us. I will keep trying to get rid of him alas!

He is gone – replaced by a box that says the user deleted the image.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.