The Filling of Orders is slower than usual right now (7/14/21)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion The Filling of Orders is slower than usual right now (7/14/21)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hello friends! Grab Bag items generally slow us down a bit, however this time I went and got sick so we are taking more time than usual. Grab Bag Standing Hippogriff Colt have been shipped already if you are in the U.S. and chose Priority Mail (you may have already received your package and then received the “completed” email because I just released the emails tonight). If you are outside the U.S., your order should go out tomorrow, July 15th (I made the shipping labels today). Orders shipping via UPS or orders for other items, have not shipped yet, and I apologize for the delay. I had not trained my Helper Elf to do those yet. Hopefully I’ll be able to do that in the next couple of days. Those of you who are watching for certain ones to appear and hope to make a trade – you might want to allow extra time for everyone to receive their “colts” – it could be well into August before those outside the U.S. have received theirs. Thank you for your patience!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.