The Bantam Dragon is now available in Elven!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion The Bantam Dragon is now available in Elven!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Santa’s little Elven helper dragons are here! We have introduced the Bantam and restocked the Curled and the Fledgling in the Elven color. These small batches may not last long and we apologize for that. Please press the Join Waitlist button if you want one after they sell out. Our Windstone Elves are working hard to make these things happen!

UPS and USPS Elves are also working hard to deliver packages – however its the time of year when things will probably run late due to weather as well as to the larger than ever before number of packages being shipped. If you choose UPS shipping, the tracking number should be emailed to you by UPS at the end of the day when we send it out. If you choose USPS shipping you can find the tracking number in your account by looking at your order and following the link to your payment and then to the tracking number (you may have to have a paypal account to get to the tracking number). I can find the tacking for you if you email me: susie@windstoneeditions.com – please include your Order Number.

Thank you! (We did not send out an announcement about these Bantams – I figured its a reward for those visiting our website!)

Bodancia
      Participant

Woo hoo! Got one! My favorite color!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.