Thanks Susie!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Thanks Susie!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
      Participant

I sent Susie a request for a Siamese Fuzzy, and she sent me one that was as close as possible – I’ll post pics later, but he’s so cute!! Thanks Susie!!! πŸ˜€

Hannah
        Participant

And I forgot to take pictures again! Here’s the little half Siamese fuzzy and his new friend, who I call Spike πŸ˜€ Spike is my new favorite!

Anonymous

Awwww How cute πŸ™‚ Susie is the best!

bayoudragon
            Participant

Looks like you have a siamese… and a calico. πŸ˜†

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

Ah, the ever elusive Almost Siamese Fuzzy……….
                I’ve been on an expedition for months trying to photograph this elusive creature. He’s very shy and will almost never come out of hiding:

So, I tried tempting him out of hiding with a delicious banana. Apparently bananas are like catnip to the Almost Siamese Fuzzy:

Hannah
                Participant

πŸ˜† thats awesome Skeeter!! I love the picture of him peeking out from under the box!

Oh and by the way – your signature pic makes me laugh every time I see it! So funny XD

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

Thanks, Yeral! I’ve never been more excited about an upcoming Windstone as I am about that little fox! (but my husband says I say that everytime I see a new sculpt πŸ˜† )

Carolyn
                    Participant

They are cute little things . I’ve had fun making furry bats and furry dust bunnies .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.