fbpx

Tan griffins?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Tan griffins?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Me three!!! πŸ˜‰

Nightcrow
      Participant

Quote:

I am not sure when. I need to decide which griffins to do in which colors when , and I don’t want to flood the world with griffins.. I think I will start doing test paints on them soon

Thank you! That kind of helps. πŸ™‚

And honestly? I *like* the idea of of a griffin flood! Get as many as possible out there, so us crazy fans can pick and choose without fears of “it’s going to be retired soon to make way for the next color” or “wait, wait, I didn’t know THAT was coming, now I have to switch focus”.

I’ve been vascillating between “buy wolf griffins now” and “wait for tan griffins” and “but what if that takes forever?” πŸ™‚ Now, though, I think I’m going to wait a while, at least till I know what the Pearl and Black Sunset ones look like.

But I’m worried that by the time those come out the others will have been discontinued or put on “special order only” status, making them too expensive/too hard to get if I decide they really are what I want…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

SPark
        Participant

*grin* The obvious solution is to buy wolf griffins now, and then if you like something else better, you sell the wolf griffins and buy the others instead.

(I saw the whole wolf family today for the first time in person. The male is just stunning! Wow!)

Heather
          Participant

I absolutely love the griffin family (the original griffin in tan has been one of my favorite pieces for a long time) so any color that comes out is going to be pretty hard to pass up. But I do look forward to being able to get my old tan male a missus and kids! πŸ˜€ The female griffin has the most wonderful expressive cant to her ear-tufts: she looks like she’s just been annoyed by something, but is determined to “smile for the camera”! πŸ˜† And of course the chicks are positively adorable. Hmmm–tan chicks with spotted fannies? Like lion-cub spots? Cool idea!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.