Swagbucks? Anyone else do it?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Swagbucks? Anyone else do it?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Participant

I have been using Swagbucks for just over a year now. In that time I have made $465 dollars, all in Amazon gift cards. I was wondering if there were any other “Swaggers” here and how much have you made?

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

0.o Amazon gift cards *perks up ears*

Indeed, I would like to know what these Swagbucks are that you speak of? I spend almost as much on amazon buying anime DVDs as I do on Windstones so this sounds interesting!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Robin
        Participant

It is an on-line site that gives you points “Swagbucks” for doing what you usually do. Searching, looking at videos and such. Also, just about every day they give out a free code “Swagcode” for more points. If you really want to work at it you can take surveys and do simple tasks to really rack up the swagbucks. I don’t often do them.

On a typical day I get about 25 from searching, 5 from the swagcode and 10 from the daily stuff. If I am bored I will check out the special offers. I average about 75 Swagbucks a day but I don’t try very hard. Most Swaggers earn 100-200 points a day. It takes 450 “swagbucks” to earn an Amazon $5 gift card so I get at least one a week.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

OMG 0.o So I joined that swag bucks thing and I have never gotten SO MUCH junk email in my life. I did like 6 surveys and now I have my inbox went from 4 new emails a day to about 104 new emails a day! Geeze!!! I just delete them so it’s not a big deal, but it’s annoying.

I’ll say one thing though, I tried one survey that was one of those “Want a free $100 visa card? Just fill out this questionaire.” I got half way through it and once I realized, yes, they want to sign up up for a bunch of crap I x’ed out of it and thought nothing of it. Yesterday I get out of the shower after cleaning in the yard and have 48 missed calls on my cell 0.o I’m like WTF? Is there an emergency? I look at the number and it’s a California zipcode. So as I am wonder who it could possibly be, it rings again. I pick it up and it’s the survey company asking me why I didn’t complete the survey and they can do it right over the phone with me, blah blah blah! Dude!!! I snapped! I was like “Seriously, you guys have called me 48 times in the past 2 hours?! Are you *^%$&%^% CRAZY?!? DON’T CALL ME AGAIN!” and I hung up. Seriously?

So yea…. I’ll stick to the little surveys thank you very much. I’m not touching ANY other crap on that site!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Robin
            Participant

I should have warned you about the junk email. I have a junk email address that I use for the offers. Also, never give out your phone number. If an offer asks for your phone number just move on. Sorry about not warning you.

Using their search is an easy way to rack up some SB’s and if you get the video offers for 2 SBs they usually credit several times in a row. You don’t even really have to watch them. Just mute the sound and minimize the window. It adds up fast. Pm me if you want some more tips.

On a side note, have you been earning? I just cashed out another $5 Amazon card four days ago and I am half way to my next one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.