Sushi Cats

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Sushi Cats

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

Hi Melody,

Now that some Lucky Llamas have surfaced, is there any possibility that we’ll see Sushi Cats?

*Ducking to avoid thrown objects*

Life is beautiful.

Ann
      Participant

I love the sushi cat print !!! Melody, please reproduce that too. Can’t wait for the sushi cats to come out. They are adorable.

Scathach
        Participant

I love these cats, but because of the need to hand paint all the details, it was impossible to paint these cats efficiently enough for us to produce them.
          We are beginning to cast the larger sushi cats again though! This time you guys can do the work! These will be pyos.

Ooohhh….

That’s a great idea!

Thanks πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Prezaurian
          Participant

We are beginning to cast the larger sushi cats again though! This time you guys can do the work! These will be pyos.

O.O yey! that will be awesome!

Sweet! This is awesome news! They’ll be awesome for me to paint and give as gifts to some of my friends. πŸ˜€

Hannah
            Participant

No love for the hatching llama? *hides under the table*

http://reptangle.deviantart.com/art/hatching-llama-220672142

SO much love for the hatching Llama! That face is adorable!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Zelda
              Participant

Sushi cat PYOs! I’m so excited, that’s great news. Anything that brings more sushi into my life can’t be bad! Then again, I cast my eyes over to the small stack of unpainted PYOs I still have boxed up, and feel a twinge of guilt. Best kind of guilt, though πŸ˜€

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

rachelled
                Participant

I love these cats, but because of the need to hand paint all the details, it was impossible to paint these cats efficiently enough for us to produce them.

How cool is that! I think these really lend themselves well to different colour schemes – so PYOs are perfect πŸ™‚

The hatching Llama made me smile. They’d look fun in fantasy colours too. I mean, if they’re coming out of eggs, there’s obviously ~some~ magic involved…

dragonmedley
                  Participant

OMG, that’ll be awesome!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

How about the tatzel cat dragon?

OMG Yes! I Love the Tatzel Cat idea. I have been wanting to make some myself, but just do not have the time right now. That could be a great PYO idea too!

Prezaurian
                    Participant

OMG Yes! I Love the Tatzel Cat idea. I have been wanting to make some myself, but just do not have the time right now. That could be a great PYO idea too!

Okay, to be honest I had NO idea what you guys were talking about with this guy. So I looked him up and found Melody’s drawing (and post). Such an awesome creature! I look forward to when Melody makes one she’s satisfied with! πŸ˜‰ I think a crest of stiffer fur might be neat starting just past the brow and down to the base of the neck (sort of like a dragon’s fin crest). -laughs- I’m big into that sort of fur detailing.

For other people who were in the dark like myself:
                      http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/dragon-cats-i-have-known

MandBsMom
                      Participant

Okay, to be honest I had NO idea what you guys were talking about with this guy. So I looked him up and found Melody’s drawing (and post). Such an awesome creature! I look forward to when Melody makes one she’s satisfied with! πŸ˜‰ I think a crest of stiffer fur might be neat starting just past the brow and down to the base of the neck (sort of like a dragon’s fin crest). -laughs- I’m big into that sort of fur detailing.

For other people who were in the dark like myself:
                        http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/dragon-cats-i-have-known

OH, this is totally cool! I would love to have one, a production,piece or a PYO!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.