Survey

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

HaHaHa!
      I just got number 192 for my Birthday! I really cute Fennec from Bodine – Thanks Dear! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

Hahahaha! Did they multiply on their own you think?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
        Participant

Thinning your herd,look my way😁
          You are very welcome Ms Donna.Happy BDay😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
          Participant

It could be … there certainly are a lot of little ones in the group.

Bodine
            Participant

Hahahaha😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
              Blocked

Well I just got another piece in so I counted I have 251 creatures plus I think like 4 pyos I haven’t painted yet. I would also love poad plushies as well as unicorn and dragon plushies if they are maybe like beanie boo size or smaller.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bullsquid
                Participant

My collection currently sits at 145 pieces, so I apparently have a way to go before I can compete with some of the other collectors here! How do you guys have the space for >200 pieces? Of course, it probably doesn’t help that my favourite sculpts are on the large size, like Emperors and Old Warriors.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

HaHa! I just committed to buying WS #194 …. However most all of mine are smaller sculpts (or relatively tiny Foops, Baby Unis, Mini-Bean and TadPoads, Pebbles, etc.) and several are PYO’s still in boxes and stored away until I get a chance to paint them (about 15-ish).

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Nightcrow
                    Participant

Haha, Bullsquid, you and I have the same problem! All my favorite dragons are large ones – Laps, Old Warriors, Emperors, Scratchers, Males, and the griffin pair are probably my top picks, though there are a few smaller sculpts I adore, too, such as the Sitting Red Fox and Cougar Pebbles.

Gotta envy people whose faves are baby Poads, or hatching dragons, or other more reasonably-sized-for-hoarding sculpts… They probably worry a lot less about the structural integrity of their shelves and walls. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
                      Blocked

I only have a few big pieces myself, 2 male dragons, 2 male griffins, 2 grab bag oris, 2 young dragons, 1 mama and 1 male white unicorn and 1 mama and 1 male white pegasus. They go down in size from there with; 16 young unicorns, 14 unicorn colts and 27 baby unicorns, 10 adult poads, 16 young poads, 17 baby poads, 21 tadpoads and 12 mini beans, 11 fledgling dragons, 10 baby dragons, 4 mini keepers, 5 pebble dragons, 4 hatching dragons, 7 standing and 7 sitting baby kirins, 2 hatching pegasus and 4 pegasus babies, 4 sitting and 4 crouching griffins, 9 pebble cougars, 4 tanukis, 12 foxes, 2 wolves, 9 cats and a hatching tortoise. Oh and I have a 7 painted pyos of different shapes and sizes. But basically the smaller the pieces, the more I have.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.