Survey

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

So… I just had a humbling moment… I didn’t realize how many Windstones I really had until I stood in the room and counted them… I always estimated I thought it was in the 300-350 area…

I counted 633 O.o

I think… I may have a problem LOL!!!

What was the answer on your Survey?

Also in retrospect I wish I thought more about the survey before I took it.

Under what else do you wish Windstone made I should have said “Poad plushies” I would buy the crap out of those!!! LOL
      Or charms for the PYO keepers and Foo Adults… that would be cool too

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Nightcrow
      Participant

I didn’t know how many I had, either! I had to open a blank spreadsheet and try to list them all by memory. I know I missed one or two, but the count I got (and put on the survey) was 80. I wanted to specify a non-PYO number, too, but the survey wouldn’t let me.

My answer to the ‘other merchandise’ question was embroidered patches! The poad patches were cute, and I’d kill for a patch of the Windstone logo with Snerl, with or without text. I have a tote bag covered in geeky patches, and a WE patch would crown the collection! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodancia
        Participant

Bwahahaha – Drag0nfeathers! ! ! Awesome! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Natasha
          Participant

I’m not certain if I left any out (maybe a couple, but I DID count the repair you’re working on for me, and I came up with 305

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

pipsxlch
            Participant

I didn’t count and may be off by a handful- like less than 5- but I’m ashamed to say my collection is only around 25. I didn’t count the bean poads though either…

I also mentioned embroidered patches.

LZ
              Participant

My bean Poads are just known as “the bean Poads.” I don’t count them. They are the Collective. I only know I need 30-50 more.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

whisker hunter west
                Participant

I have 43 Windstones right now, not counting a couple of PYOs I got to eventually play with. I wanted to be able to differentiate between “main” sculpts and Pebbles. I think my “target goal” is ~100, but only about 1/2 that is the main sculpts. I don’t have a whole lot of room, and everything has to fit around the “main family” I’m building. But I adore the pebbles, and those can be snuck in practically *everywhere*. So I expect those to become a proper Hoard as the years sneak by.

I think the survey question that threw me the most was “what collectibles do you *dislike* the most?”. I have to admit I put “red eyes” on mine – I know there are complaints about too many blue eyes, but I want happy dragons. Blue tends to seem the most “happy” to me, silver or gold “calm”, green “impish”, but orange “irritated” and red “angry”. Blame my early obsession with McCaffrey’s Pern books?

I put embroidered patches or embroidery designs (for those with machines) – also art prints! And coloring books! And pewter “miniatures”, since in the blog I saw they had experimented with those in the past. Also magnets or pins. And I think some other things. I spent about an hour with the survey on that page while I wandered around thinking and adding ideas.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Bodine
                  Participant

Ashamed Pip?NEVER!You have beautiful art in your home to love and I think if you get too many,to me,they get either overshadow each other’s beauty or they live in boxes for many reasons.
                    I have 132,a menagerie,I don’t single in on certain pieces or colors myself.All are in my living/dining area.My count is down 28 since the beginning of this year.Ouch but I cannot,in any way, complain.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

I took a guess at 150, then counted the ones in my curio, and counted 150 on the nose!! I sold approximately 65 pieces to help pay for the wedding this year, and have around 25 more sitting boxes ( that is pretty sad, but I was planning on selling them. ). I just bought 13 pieces that have yet to arrive (or that i am still paying for) so i guess my more accurate number would be 188.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Scathach
                      Participant

I’ve got over 1,000.

Pebbles seriously did me in, followed by beans.

Poads were the first to be looking for new homes and I’ll be trimming my collection further in the next few months to pay vet bills.

Life is beautiful.

dashesndots
                        Participant

I put 25 but I think I have 26 or 27, need to count haha.

Bodancia
                          Participant

Oh dear, I rearranged my spreadsheet so I could get an actual count, and got: 210
                            Yowzers! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
                            Participant

I would have guessed that I have about 350 Windstones, but I did a head count and got 579 for the total including bean Poads, pebbles, and PYOs. It does not include two unicorns and a horse that are being sold. All my PYOs were painted by other people, so I consider them Windstone purchases.
                              71 unicorns – how did that happen??

StormDancer
                              Participant

I’m at 124. And running out of display space. I need a bigger house!

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Bodine
                                Participant

Hahaha,it happens😂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.