Soooo,how was your New Year?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Soooo,how was your New Year?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

We had quite the emotional roller-coaster… one of the worst Holidays of my life. Tell you guys about it in another post.

Oh no! *Hugs* I hope it is getting better!

i ditto that! I hope everything turns out well for everyone!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

I worked the graveyard shift at my job πŸ™„ . My hubby called me at mid-night to wish me a ‘happy new year’ though. I thought that was nice….

went to bed early 😳

megamibabe16
        Participant

I watched the ball drop in Time Square with my Mom from the comfort of her living room. Screamed together when 2010 hit and called and texted people. My neighbors were setting off a lot of fire crackers in the road. I wish they had bothered to clean them up instead of just leaving them there. Other than that, it was a great and enjoyable night.

Went to a house party. It was actually pretty quiet, and once I had some Hypnotiq and Sprite in me I was pretty happy.

There was a Talent contest too… I sang… and got lots of compliments on it (which made me very happy), and Colin got lots of compliments on his jugging of shopping bags! πŸ˜† I put him on the list and he put me on the list!

There was also a guy who could solve a rubiks cube in less then 1 1/2 mins, a girl who could do some neat acrobatics with a broom, and a father/daughter combo who could whistle songs one note at a time….

We made noise at New Years and then stumbled home. Great fun.

Hope everyone enjoyed their New Years! πŸ˜€

Mine was awful. I was supposed to work all day new year’s eve, but I was suffering from a migraine attack that woke me out of bed around 4am and lasted all day/night. Sooo…unable to go into work, I spent most of the day in a dark bedroom, the other half in the bathroom vomiting. πŸ˜₯

The darn migraine never actually went away until about 2am on the first of the new year…..what a way to bring in the new year huh?

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

the dragon collector wrote:

Mine was awful. I was supposed to work all day new year’s eve, but I was suffering from a migraine attack that woke me out of bed around 4am and lasted all day/night. Sooo…unable to go into work, I spent most of the day in a dark bedroom, the other half in the bathroom vomiting. πŸ˜₯

The darn migraine never actually went away until about 2am on the first of the new year…..what a way to bring in the new year huh?
          *Hugs* For you. πŸ™‚ I hope you are feeling better. NirvanaCat suffers from them too. I had them in my teenage years and on through half of my twenties. They aren’t so frequent or so horrible anymore, but a regular headache can make me a bear to live with anymore. πŸ™ And look out should the PMS carry a good whopper of a headache with it… πŸ‘Ώ

PhoenixTears
          Participant

EDIT: cause I’m *such* a dork as to have posted in the wrong topic!!!

β€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.