So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Doot de doot de doo. *whistles and twiddles her thumbs* Everybody else is all excited for grab bags, meanwhile I’m just sitting here, waiting for new PYOs. ๐Ÿ˜€

(I’d say “waiting patiently” but I think this post is a clue that I’m pretty impatient! Though I suppose I will live if they take a while, I gather the folks at the factory have more than enough to keep them busy most days.)

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Doot de doot de doo. *whistles and twiddles her thumbs* Everybody else is all excited for grab bags, meanwhile I’m just sitting here, waiting for new PYOs. ๐Ÿ˜€

(I’d say “waiting patiently” but I think this post is a clue that I’m pretty impatient! Though I suppose I will live if they take a while, I gather the folks at the factory have more than enough to keep them busy most days.)

Totally the same thought here, haha… I don’t collect poads, so even though I’ll love seeing the poads (they always turn out so pretty!) I keep checking up to see if there are any hippocampus updates, haha

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I don’t collect poads either so I’m waiting to see what’s next….*twiddles thumbs*

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Oh NO! And at a time my budget is looking a little lean!
            Any ETA on the Safari Young Poads so I can attempt to save some Fun Funds for me on the side?

Hopefully it won’t be too much earlier than the third week in December before they hit the store?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
            Participant

Any ETA on the Safari Young Poads so I can attempt to save some Fun Funds for me on the side?

Hopefully it won’t be too much earlier than the third week in December before they hit the store?

Will the safari ones come out before the hoppy ones? Or will they come out together? So excited to see them!

Scathach
              Participant

Will the safari ones come out before the hoppy ones? Or will they come out together? So excited to see them!

I’m sure they will come out together. Hippies and Hoppies were together; Natural and Hoppie tads were together. Makes sense that the Yound Poads will come out together, too.

I hope it’s soon.

Life is beautiful.

Blight
                Participant

GB wolves, please!

etruscan
                  Participant

I’m sure they will come out together. Hippies and Hoppies were together; Natural and Hoppie tads were together. Makes sense that the Yound Poads will come out together, too.

I hope it’s soon.

Don’t forget to click the “Notify When Back in Stock” button for the Grab Bag Young Poads if you haven’t already done so. Or you can click it again if you aren’t sure whether you already have ;). You might get more than one “Back in Stock” notice, but that’s better than getting none!

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

What are the odds of getting Hippocampus before Christmas? I would really love to get a blank for someone as a gift, but would like to know if I should be looking for something else, no pressure meant from this post, just wondering what course of action to take, lol

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Don’t forget to click the “Notify When Back in Stock” button for the Grab Bag Young Poads if you haven’t already done so. Or you can click it again if you aren’t sure whether you already have ;). You might get more than one “Back in Stock” notice, but that’s better than getting none!

I think I’ll get ten of them…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

MandBsMom
                        Participant

Yes, hippocampus status? I bought some Dreamingtree eyes to try. Also young poad GB status? I’m thinking of getting another safari Tadpoad, but I’m holding out for something else to be in the box. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

What are the odds of getting Hippocampus before Christmas? I would really love to get a blank for someone as a gift, but would like to know if I should be looking for something else, no pressure meant from this post, just wondering what course of action to take, lol

This is Melody ( logged in as Drupaldragon again) We’ve got about 40 or so hippocamps cast and ready , and just got the pads, so they will be available pretty soon. Just need to stamp the pads and get boxes made.

Yes, hippocampus status? I bought some Dreamingtree eyes to try. Also young poad GB status? I’m thinking of getting another safari Tadpoad, but I’m holding out for something else to be in the box. ๐Ÿ˜‰

(This is Melody) Young poads are getting painted, maybe, possibly available at the end of next week?? Hippocamps are almost ready too, but I never know for sure when stuff will come out. Mysterious problems can crop up with anything at any time.

Nightcrow
                          Participant

Totally the same thought here, haha… I don’t collect poads, so even though I’ll love seeing the poads (they always turn out so pretty!) I keep checking up to see if there are any hippocampus updates, haha

Heh, same. I’m not a poad collector, either, so I’m just twiddling my thumbs while waiting to see if any of the pieces not-yet-debuted in Lavender Pearl will be arriving in the store in time for holiday purchases (i.e. reckless indulgent use of Christmas money)!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

This is Melody ( logged in as Drupaldragon again) We’ve got about 40 or so hippocamps cast and ready , and just got the pads, so they will be available pretty soon. Just need to stamp the pads and get boxes made.

Awesome! Thanks for the Update! I will keep a very close eye for them ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,640 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.