So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

Any updates on new releases, grab bags, etc?

Not pushing, just wondering.

Thanks.

I am painting grab bag natural and safari young poads . I gonna do half the batch in safari and half in dart frog as two separate batches , so thems that dislikes frogs can get the other kind.

Will we be able to get one of each batch, like most grab bags, or one between batches like the Tanukis?

I got plenty of young poads, so I’m pretty sure you could get one of each kind.

Melody, will you be painting the safari’s in similar patterns that the tadpoads were done in?

Some are the same, but some aren’t. There’s numbats, okapis and giraffes in this batch.

Oh wow!!! I would just die for an okapi!!! Yay!!!!!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Mary
      Participant

Any updates on new releases, grab bags, etc?

Not pushing, just wondering.

Thanks.

I am painting grab bag natural and safari young poads . I gonna do half the batch in safari and half in dart frog as two separate batches , so thems that dislikes frogs can get the other kind.

Will we be able to get one of each batch, like most grab bags, or one between batches like the Tanukis?

I got plenty of young poads, so I’m pretty sure you could get one of each kind.

Melody, will you be painting the safari’s in similar patterns that the tadpoads were done in?

Some are the same, but some aren’t. There’s numbats, okapis and giraffes in this batch.

Wow! Those sound fantastic! Can’t wait for the GB!

Aggie83
        Participant

Ah, man. I was REALLY going to try and resist this batch in order to keep saving for the young unis. Temptation, temptation…..

Natasha
          Participant

Baby Tapirs would be AMAZING.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
            Keymaster

Ah, man. I was REALLY going to try and resist this batch in order to keep saving for the young unis. Temptation, temptation…..

European and American badgers, black footed ferrets… a cuscus, zebra duiker…a boar piglet…
              oncillas and margays, quaggas…and something I am not sure what it is, I think it is a striped possum..

Ferlin1984
              Participant

European and American badgers, black footed ferrets… a cuscus, zebra duiker…a boar piglet…
                oncillas and margays, quaggas…and something I am not sure what it is, I think it is a striped possum..

So do sneak peek pictures come with those descriptions? 😉

Are those going to be ready before Christmas or after if you had to guess?

PrairieVixen
                Participant

Zebra duikers are my absolute favorite! Red River Hogs and Bongos are also a favorite of mine.

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

MandBsMom
                  Participant

Zebra duikers are my absolute favorite! Red River Hogs and Bongos are also a favorite of mine.

Ooo bongos! Those would be cool too!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Natasha
                    Participant

I would LOVE to see some goats, too! Especially a boer goat. Seriously, I would go nuts for goat ANYTHING. Goat Unis, goat anything…

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

Melody
                      Keymaster

I would LOVE to see some goats, too! Especially a boer goat. Seriously, I would go nuts for goat ANYTHING. Goat Unis, goat anything…

I like the crazy Nubian colors with moon spots.

Kim
                        Blocked

Will there be any rainbow safaris too? I would love a rainbow zebra, tiger or leopard. I like natural ones too but rainbow just makes everything brighter! Oh and any pink poads would be great too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
                          Participant

They are GORGEOUS. And sweet. Usually. Except when they’re cranky.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

Prezaurian
                            Participant

Will there be any rainbow safaris too? I would love a rainbow zebra, tiger or leopard. I like natural ones too but rainbow just makes everything brighter! Oh and any pink poads would be great too!

I hear ya! I hope there are. But if not, oh well. I’ll save money for the unicorn grab bag. 😉

Melody
                              Keymaster

They are GORGEOUS. And sweet. Usually. Except when they’re cranky.

And loud

Aggie83
                                Participant

Well, that does it. Forget about resisting temptation. 😉 (hush, budget)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.