Sir Garlen the Horned Rebel Wolf will be restocked soon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Sir Garlen the Horned Rebel Wolf will be restocked soon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Sir Garlen the Horned Rebel Wolf will be restocked soon in the 4 eye colors plus a light blue eye color. We will not have a large amount of each eye color, as we must paint more eyes in able to make more wolves, however a small number should be back in stock fairly soon. To be automatically emailed when we restock, please press the “join waitlist” on the page of the wolf with the eye color you desire. We haven’t got a page up with the blue eyes yet. If the eye color of your choice sells out quickly, please press that join waitlist button again to be notified of the next batch (at least a week later). We plan to make lots of the black Horned Rebel Wolves – these are not something that you are going to “miss out on” if not purchased right away – but we do know that they might be desired before the holidays and we will try to have enough available. He’s in the Wolves Category of the store: https://windstoneeditions.com/product-category/misc-animals/wolves/

Bodine
      Participant

Y’all are the best ever🤩

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
        Blocked

Thanks for the info. Would more of the blue morpho male griffins be re-stocked again soon? I waited so long for them to come back in stock and then when I tried to buy one I didn’t have the funds in my account til the next day when they sold out. I’m also still hoping for a baby copper patina dragon some day too.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oh wow, I really like him with the silver eyes

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
            Participant

The light blue eyes look surprisingly good also.

Bullsquid
              Participant

I’m glad that he’s offered with several eye options, since some people seem to like the higher contrast of light eyes, while I prefer dark eyes. I snagged an orange-eyed Sir Garlen with this latest restock. 🙂

Kim
                Blocked

After I posted I saw the blue morpho male griffins were restocked again. Yay! I finally got one!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.