Silver Old Warriors – there will be more 12/10/12

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Silver Old Warriors – there will be more 12/10/12

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We had 2 Old Warriors in Silver today. When I restocked with the two, I did not know that 58 people had pressed the “notify” button and so released all those messages!

I am very sorry! Had I realized, I’d have saved the two for when the rest of the batch will be ready – they should be growing eyes and horns in the next few days. Please press that notify button again. Many apologies, but more ARE coming (but not 50 of them, so the batch is probably not large enough).

Rachel
      Participant

Eeees ok. I managed to get my hands on one, so someone else in line can get one. It’s good to see these old guys coming to the store, though.

Scathach
        Participant

Thanks Susie! I debated a bit too long last night and he left my cart 🙁

It’s good to know more are on their way.

Life is beautiful.

Heather
          Participant

HELLO! Susie, you have just made my day with the Silver OW restock! :bigsmile: I’m gonna do the can-can all the way down to the chicken barn now . . . which should be quite a sight in gumboots. :p Yahoo!

Dragon_Hoarder
            Participant

just got mine, thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.