Silly forum question

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly forum question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I feel ridiculous posting this, but I’m baffled.  There must be a way to edit a forum signature… right?  How else did I get anything in there in the first place??

I’ve looked under every setting area I can think of in the “My Account” area and my forum profile, and can’t find how to change it!  Help?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Landipan
      Participant

No worries, it’s not super obvious, you kind of have to hunt around a bit to find it! When you first go to your account page(under profile), you hit ‘Edit’ (next to ‘view’) and there’s where you can change your signature!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Nightcrow
        Participant

Aha!  You’re right; directly above my billing information is not where I would have thought to check for a forum signature!  Updated now, though, yay!

And a bonus – while I was dithering around being confused, I finally uploaded a header image for my profile!  😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
          Participant

It’s one of the more spectacular header images – all those laps!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.