Signed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I was cleaning Windstones and counted my signed pieces.I currently have 34 signed.Unicorns,wolves,
      dragons,fox,razorbacks…How about you? I know some of you only collect signature pieces.I am just curious is all.

IMG_20190330_101200

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

I forgot this beauty.

IMG_20190330_101832

etruscan
        Participant

Don’t overlook your Christmas cards.

Bodine
          Participant

Oh yeah,duh!!😁

IMG_20190330_111456

Every single one,near and dear to my heart.

Nightcrow
            Participant

Let’s see… my BVP Test Paint OW is signed, and I think the White Rising Spectrals and White OWs were also signed??

Grab Bag items have handwriting on the bottom but not technically a signature, and beyond that it’s dependent on whether we’re counting Melody’s signature only, or any WE painter’s signature.

I keep meaning to create an official Windstone inventory for insurance purposes, and that would be a good reminder of which pieces are signed – another reason I should get around to it sooner rather than later! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Stephanie
              Participant

Oh wow. How bad is it that I have no idea? Lots of my grab bags are signed.
                I have two eBay items (a test paint mother griffin and TP Hatcher) and one item from the old “special” store section (a sitting koi-rin). The rest are production or grab bags.
                Plus my Kickstarter items!

etruscan
                Participant

Melody writes her name on the pad for Grab Bags and test paints. Even if the writing is not in cursive, I think that still counts as signing the piece. I don’t know how difficult it is to write on the felt pads, but printing has to be easier than cursive!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.