Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Sign up for the fall PYO swap – Sign-up closed

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

I’m still finishing mine up. I may not have pics by the 22, but darn it, it WILL be ready to ship on the 25th! Just making tweaks and wondering if I will antique it and in what color.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

dragonmedley
      Participant

Just an update!

I’ve been slow in replying because a) my iPad’s a jerk and won’t let me reply from my dragonmedley account, so I have to boot up my computer and b) I haven’t been feeling awesome.

All this to say, bear with me if I’m a bit behind in sending replies and the shipping addresses.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Prezaurian
        Participant

No worries! I can reign my impatience in (usually). ๐Ÿ˜€

Phoegonix
          Participant

I’m finishing my swap – last clear coat, gluing in eyes – and I found out I lost the felt. I’m at a loss – I don’t know how to proceed. Do I cut a felt bottom out of other felt? Do I contact Windstone and see if I can get a replacement? I feel fairly stupid – I was trying to be careful, and I really don’t know what happened.

Kim
            Blocked

I am sure Susie could send you a new felt pad if you e-mail her.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

MandBsMom
              Participant

Ha! Finished! Well, except for final coat coat and gluing eyes/pad. Hopefully I’ll have good light tomorrow for photos. We had snow all day today! Now I just need a name for it…….

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Phoegonix
                Participant

I just don’t know that I would get the replacement pad in time to ship on the 25th.

MandBsMom
                  Participant

I just don’t know that I would get the replacement pad in time to ship on the 25th.

If I were on the receiving end of your swap, I wouldn’t mind waiting for the pad to get to you. I think most of us wouldn’t mind the wait. It’s not like you just didn’t paint one.

Zloy720
                    Participant

I agree. We’ve all been there! It’s not a big deal, bet your swap mate will be ok waiting.

But, if you’re that concerned about them having to wait, esp. if the ship time to you from susie plus to you to them is really long, you could ship it without the pad. Then when you get a new pad just fill it out & mail it to them in a normal envelope. Shouldn’t cost you more than a stamp I’d think, & doubt they’ll mind applying it either! So go with whatever works best for you that your comfortable with i think. ๐Ÿ™‚

Prezaurian
                      Participant

I agree. We’ve all been there! It’s not a big deal, bet your swap mate will be ok waiting.

But, if you’re that concerned about them having to wait, esp. if the ship time to you from susie plus to you to them is really long, you could ship it without the pad. Then when you get a new pad just fill it out & mail it to them in a normal envelope. Shouldn’t cost you more than a stamp I’d think, & doubt they’ll mind applying it either! So go with whatever works best for you that your comfortable with i think. ๐Ÿ™‚

I think this is a great idea if you’re worried about length of time. Just don’t forget to sign the pad before you mail it off! ๐Ÿ˜€ And I know that like the others here, I would not mind waiting.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Hey!
                          I shipped out my PYO Swap piece to my Swappee, and I hope they like it… ๐Ÿ˜€

FYI – I’ll be out of town over Thanksgiving and not back until after December 6th, so if I receive my PYO Swap piece before I return, I won’t be able to post that I received it. If you have me as your Swappee, please don’t worry if I don’t post or mention that I’ve received your PYO Swap until after December 6th.

I’m really looking forward to see what I get! ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Zeppard Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                          Participant

ooops,I forgot to take mine with me when I went out the door yesterday so I will get it sent Friday.Sorry luv. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

MandBsMom
                            Participant

I mailed mine out yesterday. I hope she likes it!

Ugh, Mine is out, Laundry2011’s, will be Monday! Sorry Swapee!!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Falcolf
                              Participant

Can’t wait to see what you all have painted! ๐Ÿ˜€ I might have to try to get in on this again next year… ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.