fbpx

Siamese…By Windstone!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Siamese…By Windstone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

So while I’m having to get rid of a LOT of my collection, I am keeping my siamese windstones, and thought it would be neat to take a picture of all the “siamese” creatures together.

The little flap cats were gifts from an old friend. The big flap cat was my husband’s gift to me for our fifth anniversary. (dating, not marriage. We’ve been together 12 years now, married for 5!)

Simon, the PYO keeper was done by Yeral, and the little dragon was done by my dear friend, (who lurks here as Elisa_Maza, I think). It is her 1st PYO, and my Winter present from her!

The circle of cat’s represents my 3 siamese girls: Suki, Linka, and Mika. Suki and Mika are still here, but the 1st Suki, and Linka are gone to kitty heaven. The birman isn’t technically siamese, but meh!

The griffy chicks are the only two out of my griffy collection I’m keeping, since I squeaked so long and hard for them!(I had them all too πŸ˜₯ ) The sitter is from the store, and the croucher was the last ebay one sold.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Azurielle
      Participant

Keeper of the Fledgings

etruscan
        Participant

Wow – they really look great all together!

Laurie
          Participant

Tell your dear, lurking, forum member friend Elisa_Maza, her job on the dragon was wonderful. Love it. πŸ˜‰

siberakh1
            Participant

Beautiful collection! They really do all look lovely together! πŸ™‚

Adaneth
              Participant

Beautiful grouping! πŸ™‚

Kelly
                Participant

Very nice! πŸ˜€

Leigha
                  Participant

Laurie wrote:

Tell your dear, lurking, forum member friend Elisa_Maza, her job on the dragon was wonderful. Love it. πŸ˜‰

Ditto πŸ˜€ That is a beautiful dragon ^^

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

LOL! I was thinking of doing the same thing with all of my Siamese Windstones. Granted, I don’t have nearly as many as you do. Those PYOs are gorgeous. I was wondering who got Simon πŸ™‚ .

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Wow! Those photos are awesome!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Azurielle
                        Participant

Thanks! I just love siamese critters! And I told Elisa_Maza to check out this thread. She squee’ed at the compliments. πŸ˜€

Keeper of the Fledgings

Tethra
                          Participant

Your friend should be proud of herself. That dragon is beautiful! I do say, I love that large siamese flapcat. I would love to get one of those one day! Your siamese collection is wonderful.

Hannah
                            Participant

Leigha wrote:

Laurie wrote:

I’m late in remarking here but I totally agree!! That’s her first PYO?! She needs to start a thread and show us all her work πŸ˜€

I also love seeing Simon with all his new friends! He looks so happy ^^ He also looks almost pink-ish compared to the other Siameses! I don’t recall him looking pink so I bet it’s just because the other Siameses are done in a tan with a slightly more yellow hue πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Mmloda
                              Participant

I love the PYO dragons!…. πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Azurielle
                                Participant

Yeral wrote:

Leigha wrote:

Laurie wrote:

I’m late in remarking here but I totally agree!! That’s her first PYO?! She needs to start a thread and show us all her work πŸ˜€

I also love seeing Simon with all his new friends! He looks so happy ^^ He also looks almost pink-ish compared to the other Siameses! I don’t recall him looking pink so I bet it’s just because the other Siameses are done in a tan with a slightly more yellow hue πŸ™‚

I love Simon, though! And we just gave her two more dragons to paint, since she did so good with her 1st. πŸ˜‰ She actually paint Ball-jointed dolls for a living.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.